💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Doesn't gaga get tired of focusing on the negativity?

MoneyFameSex

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you wrote it?

I would never join that site :sick: (and Gaga would ban me in an instant if I did lol). I saw it posted on atrl and I liked it so I reposted it here. Thought it was interesting that's all

Diamond Heart

i agree with some points in the letter, like how she should stop reading the criticisms but i dont agree with what they say about 'promoting online kindness' 
Its actually a good thing, gaga wasnt blocking folk on twitter for going 'ARTPOP sucks!1!!!' its because they were being bullying assholes to people. All she wants is for people to stop being so **** to people over the internet which i totally agree with. 

However, i feel like she is becoming to absorbed in the criticisms of her work, which is leading her to be more oversensitive.
I think shes just being human tbh, and feeling the pain. Except she has 40 million people to express her thoughts to.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

MonsterMum

I wanna single this out from the post:

This may seem unidealistic, but WE WILL NEVER BE RID OF NEGATIVITY ON THE INTERNET, as humans deserve the right of speech.

Personally I hate this saying. It's like saying: suck it up it's internet so we can say what we want.

Why do people think only because you post it on the internet it doesn't have any meaning or would be less hurtfull? My rule of thumb is pretty easy: whatever I do not dare to say in someones face, I don't put it on the internet.

Even tho it's "just" the internet and it's just words that sometimes are spoken out in the heat of the moment, which we all do at times, don't get me wrong, but the internet is still a medium where you as a person choose to communicate to another person.

The problem with internet tho is, you cannot just have a normal conversation and make up if you have an arguement.

They are there to be imprinted for the rest of your life and thus can affect you just as gravely.

In my field of work, we do google people and you have no idea what stuff comes up and if people are involved in any kind of drama or hints of illegal activities etc, you are put aside, simple as. 

(Believe me, if you apply for a job when you are 25 you do not want to be confronted with stuff you put on the interweb when you were 17 and had a fit).

I would never join that site :sick: (and Gaga would ban me in an instant if I did lol). I saw it posted on atrl and I liked it so I reposted it here. Thought it was interesting that's all

Awful source btw.:awkney:

Enough with these labels and this perceived battle between... we're all fans... otherwise we wouldn't be spending so much of our free time being here, watching for news about her work, seeing how she is, what she is up to, common place to talk about her. We're all fans.

Yes this, totally. I don't understand how these "titles" (fake fan, flop fan, as*-licker, yes-man, etc...) appeared. Like you said we're all here because we like Gaga and her works. The rest is just a matter of tastes, especially when it comes about the songs you like/dislike for example.

Stephen

Cool. Well I disagree with it lol.

Gaga isn't an idiot she obviously understands what freedom of speech is. What she's been saying recently about "we are each other" or whatever I believe is about positive thinking. If you put positivy out into the universe, that is what you will relieve back. Don't be overly negative of something just to be negative or overly critical. This is her opinion and her message - Spread kindness, love, tolerance, etc. This has been her message to fans since 2009. She knows what a critic does and she's not a weak little b---h that can't take criticism. And she doesn't need her fans telling her how to run her life.

Even tho she may see this, she'll ignore it 'cause it's against what she thinks and what make her feel ok.

This is getting annoying :redface: Gaga just wants to be a good person and make people happy, NOT take their constitutional rights away :awkney:

Can we all stop talking about this already and move on to something else? :emma:

Ambrosia

Well, yes, I've been seeing plenty of negativity lately and it's not coming from Gaga.  It's getting to be a real downer.  Perhaps she feels she "owes" her fans more now than earlier on.  (She shouldn't feel that way, but I'll play Devil's Advocate).  We've all been through a lot together and maybe she wants to address it for the benefit of fan's understanding - she sees it more as conflict resolution or diplomacy than trying to flirt with negativity. 

I think things will be much smoother once the video debacle gets resolved and we are on to the third single.  It's just a hiccup in the road and folks are being a bit over-dramatic.  Things will get smoothed out.  In the meantime, focus on the positive and enjoy her music - or any music!!  It's supposed to be stress release not a stress causer!  :P

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived