Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

So Why Is Zedd Shunned When Madeon Is Praised?

Texas HoldEm

Featured Posts

goldenrealm

They both did really good job,

Reason why Madeon being praised so much because his work sound fresh, legendary and I wasn't expecting too much from him in the first place,

Zedd on the other hand his work is what just expecting of him, not really sure if it sound fresh and the fact that he 'recycle' instrument maybe put some of the fans off with his works

Regardless I think G.U.Y. and Gypsy are among the best on the album and both are my favorite tracks, I really hope Gaga works with them again especially Madeon, I am curious about his next work

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's face it- G.U.Y ain't all that (in my opinion), Aura is pretty forgettable, and Donatella, well, lazy as f***. While Gypsy is this massive amazing production, MJH is just flawless and Venus Madeon probably actually did quite a fair bit tbqfh... Madeon #1 Zedd #2

In saying that, I do adore all songs on ARTPOP, some more than others.

Plus Madeon is an insanely cute twink

VforVendetta

I had more expectations from Madeon but Zedd finaly did a much more proffesional work. Madeon didn't have any amazing production at all. Gypsy production is nothing unusual and MJH is very noisy. The song is amazing but the production isn't...

One Five Ten

Without Venus, Gypsy, and MJH, the album wouldn't be what it is. The same can't be said for G.U.Y. and Donatella, however killer Aura may be. They are KILLER tracks and the best of the album, but I almost feel like Venus, Gypsy and MJH actually frame the albums key themes whereas Zedd's tracks are just there. 

That said, we all know DJWS' tracks are the most throwaway, his standouts only being Sexxx Dreams, Do What U Want, and Applause :teehee:

When I remember how some of you used to praise Zedd... now there's hate just because "Madeon is better"? Is this actually a reason tbh? And I prefer Zedd's work in the album, Madeon's sound a bit noisy imo. But hey BOTH did a great job.

He wrote that he thought guys on other guys shoulders in clubs was dumb. Somehow everyone thought he meant gay guys (idk why) but what he was refering to was this. SHOULDERS1-630x355.jpg

Oh.. I was hoping he wasn't referring to da gayz :awkney: We pay for his bills :awkney:

But now I see... :emma:

GypsyPrince

I think it's more like fans are praising BOTH Zedd and Madeon to the heavens while tearing DJWS down when DJWS was the one who produced most of the songs, and most of them are amazing.

PatrickMonster

Zedd is boring and generic, he has to leave and never come back... the worst thing is that I thought his productions are gonna be my favourites and then it turns out he was lazy and did pretty average stuff for ARTPOP...

monketsharona

I love both Zedd and Madeon

Maybe I like more Madeon because he worked on three of my favorite tracks from ARTPOP (Gypsy, Venus and MJH)... and he's French of course ^^

I would like more Zedd and Madeon productions in the furture (and Garibay and RedOne 's return); Less DJWS, I like him and his work, but all his songs sound the same to me...

J e s s e

Tbh i think its when Zedd tweeted how he dislikes guys holding hands or whatever

No it's when a guy was on another guy's shoulder at his show.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

A) people misuse the term "overproduced" waaaay too much without actually knowing what it means

B) Zedd changed barely anything to the Aura instrumental, and yet his name is still first on the credits under production. Makes me question all of the credits gaga has under production...wonder how muh involvement she really has if you can just throw your name down and pretend (like Zedd)

C) Madeon >>>>> Zedd

Clearly

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived