💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why I'm Not Happy Gaga is Making New Music

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

Ok.  I deleted my old thread to try to organize my thoughts better.  

Gaga worked over 2 years on ARTPOP.  She literally put her entire life into this album.  And the result was incredible.  The music is fantastic, and the majority of fans agree it is her best album to date.  However, now that she puts it out, she doesn't give it the justice it deserves.  The music deserves to have its own time with its own singles, music videos, and performances.  If she puts making a 5th album at a higher priority than ARTPOP, it's like betraying the music she worked so hard on.  The fact that she made making new music a priority when she has a music video (FOR THE SECOND SINGLE) that is months late is ridiculous.  It would be like picking bad singles on purpose because Gaga doesn't care about the charts.  This music deserves to slay and be heard by the masses.  Gaga should be focussing on enjoying and living out the era she worked years to create.  These are just my thoughts and opinions.  Please do not bash me or anything.

Andrew  :pawsup:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chrismugler

Are you sure she's creating music for a new era? She might be working for a re-release of the album.... 

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Michelle

Well I typed out a long ass reply that I won't do again :giveup: ugh your the 3rd topic to do this to me today.... damn it :lmao:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

? She hasn't said she's stopping this era cycle. Even herself said that she would be spending Christmas planning the 3rd single.

Also... Fans complaining about new music? :lmao:

I'm not going to bash you but, is anything confirmed? I mean I can get why you're not okay with it but think about it. What if they're working on the DWUW Remix EP? What if they're demo-ing a few songs for the app? There's quite a lot of things they could be doing and I don't think we should jump to conclusions just yet.

Anyway! IF they are working on a new album, I doubt we'll have it in a week. This is Gaga, she spends a lot of time on this stuff. If anything we'd be waiting a few months at the least...

DJWS didn't even say it's with her. He creates his own music and album :crossed: Until there's

confirmation y'all need to relax

you're right but everyone needs to calm down because we don't even know if it really is gaga related
tumblr_inline_mzd34kVWlN1rik994.gif

Princess Die
Well I typed out a long ass reply that I won't do again :giveup: ugh your the 3rd topic to do this to me today....
This happened to you on that flamer thread too. :Laughga:
Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived