• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pixie Gypsy

• Lady

• MonsterMum

• Cheezr

well personally i dont think its a pop album rly.

its a combination of modern pop, 60s pop, dance, rock, EDM,...

Most of those are in themselves pop or something related to pop (dance and edm included) and the rock elements aren't that prominent, so I think ARTPOP is definitely a pop album, although that doesn't mean it's a bad album.

OT: The picture is quite exciting if it's definite that it's related to gaga, are we sure it's not something to do with djws' solo work?

Edited by hmm

Y'all bashing an album/song/piece we haven't even heard yet, and in some cases it's extremely rude. Crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy we don't even know this is gaga or not officially.

Never happy over anything, and it's borderline depressing. Try to see the good in this. She has enough pent up anger/energy to create something, and we were worried she would just stop. Count the blessings

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

That's so exciting ! :excited2: It might not be related to Gaga though... But if it is, I can't wait to hear what will come out of it. I'm so here for Act II tbh.

And we will most probably have fans excited for this Then be disappointed and then delete half the songs

Because it's not up to their liking you just watch  :manicure:

Ander_Monster

Guys she is not releasing act 2 already. The album is barely out 3 months it would look desperate :toofunny:

They ARE desperate :toofunny: