• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pixie Gypsy

• Lady

• MonsterMum

• Cheezr

Ditch DJ Whitie already. 

Same thing happened to Janet and Mariah who collaborated with the same producers over an over

Yeah, I want new and fresh sound/production from her SO bad...but not ditch DJWS completely

But knowing that he's the main producer of ACT I, I believe it's the same with ACT II...as I've understood they have already produced songs for ACT II, knowing how "Onion Girl" for example is produced by Zedd...just final touches now

Edited by Liisbet

Stefani328

I really don't want Gaga to make another album with him. Maybe, a song or two but not an entire album. She needs a fresher sound and DJWS doesn't seem to be giving them to her.

XoXoJoanneGaga

I really don't want Gaga to make another album with him. Maybe, a song or two but not an entire album. She needs a fresher sound and DJWS doesn't seem to be giving them to her.

I think everyone agrees with this but there's no time to do that for Act 2 if they're going to be getting it out soon. She'll definitely go in a new direction for the next full album, this will probably be an EP or a free album

Edited by Mani Cure

Blank Space

The irony, they can't even release video for DWUW smoothly, sitll goes for act 2 in studio,wtf are they doing?Are they completely killed ARTPOP?Are they going to rush act 2?

Schizophonic

and AGAIN. lesson not learned.

dont announce announcements of announcements.

dont create that hype.

dont get a fanbase excited before things are done.

do your thing.

TFM would have never been had that reactions if she would have announced it for month with highest expectations and "best ever" commentarys.

MonsterMum

Why all the hate for DJWS? 

He produced some of the best songs on ARTPOP and BTW. 

Which has he done for BTW?

Joaco95

You may be right...:udidnt:

The album feels "incomplete" without the other half of the songs...Gaga is going to release it tomorrow at midnight and slay Beyoncé's new album and be adored by the world with 10 #1's...:flutter:

THIS! She's trying to finish up the second act so she can tour with all of the songs together and not pull a Mrs. Carter tour...:awkney:

But that was the point of The Mrs. Carter :awkney:

and AGAIN. lesson not learned.

dont announce announcements of announcements.

dont create that hype.

dont get a fanbase excited before things are done.

do your thing.

TFM would have never been had that reactions if she would have announced it for month with highest expectations and "best ever" commentarys.

But this time Gaga didn't say anything..  This is a very criptic tweet+pic BY DJWS. Nothing else.

ARTPOP is a pop album.

I'd rather her go more experimental to the riskier songs of Born This Way style. I don't care about the charts.

well personally i dont think its a pop album rly.

its a combination of modern pop, 60s pop, dance, rock, EDM,...