💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS in Studio: "Were baaaaack."

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

ProudUnicorn

I do agree that she should keep evolving. Its just that DJWS came in at the wrong time. This "decline" was coming. He just happened to be in the middle of it. I would like to see more work from both of them (together) to see how they evolve together. If it is sh*t then he can leave. But over all I think AP feels like a good step into this evolution everyone keeps refering to

Exactly! I think poor DJWS is just the poor scapegoat this era tbh.

I thought Swine was produced by Zedd. Certainly sounds like a Zedd song with the breakdown.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pixie Gypsy

• Lady

• MonsterMum

• Cheezr

autumnmycat

Seriously so much DJWS hate. Seriously stop. His songs are great and have been highly successful. (I mean, Born This Way, TEOG, Applause; what more do you guys want?????)

PaperIz

And so the hype begins 2 years before the release again :emma:

This :rip:

Seriously so much DJWS hate. Seriously stop. His songs are great and have been highly successful. (I mean, Born This Way, TEOG, Applause; what more do you guys want?????)

After Applause I have been converted lol. I do wish we could see some more interesting production on Act II!

OFF TOPIC: Since when was it a thing on here to put "La" in front of everything? :huh: I haven't been on as much here lately so... :laughga: someone explain pls

ON TOPIC: This is kind of exciting! Can't go wrong with new GaGa music :)

Giving me hope that TEA will still see the light of day :giveup:

@autumnmycat TEOG was Fernando Garibay....

But I agree that DJWS is much more versatile and proficient a Producer than most people here give him credit for

Born Brave

I don't think it will be long before we have the 2nd volume. She has several songs already done that were saved for volume 2.. but it appears that she may have written even MORE material- 

ARTPOP is a really really good album that was plagued by ill marketing and scheduling thanks to Troy Carter... Now that she has some wind in her sails and has that mismanagement behind her she can really get crackin' on ARTPOP and then we will have ARTPOP (2) or whatever she's gonna call it.. I think maybe 2 more singles off ARTPOP (Venus, Gypsy) then we get dose 2 around the time the tour kicks off in May. 

OFF TOPIC: Since when was it a thing on here to put "La" in front of everything? :huh: I haven't been on as much here lately so... :laughga: someone explain pls

It's LaToya LaJackson

LaToya.gif