Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

REAL ARTPOP LEAD SINGLE

Pain of fame1

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

Aura... I don't even have to think about it...

it could've been the lead single if it didn't leak... :(

She leaked it herself

I have no idea !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She leaked it herself

I have no idea !

Maybe "those who betrayed her" did? That's why it was changed to Applause and she had one week to make the video?

FreePalestine

• 1 month later...
Pain of fame1

I guess it was Sexxx dreams? I remember seeing the video of the song playing in the club and thinking 'this should be the lead'

but Applause ftw I guess

Or this, you might be right.

Where did you see that video? Link please!

J e s s e

Who cares? Just let it gooooooo

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

VforVendetta

It was Venus and it's obvious

Venus = penis = make u pee your pants

:megaflop: Nnnnn! :lmao:

Gagas infamous logic of "saving the good for last" is what went wrong with a LOT of things.

Remember Iheart festival, where Heavy Metal Lover played as an interlude and she spoke through the mic saying "we are saving the good stuff for later" (meaning as a last single). Well, Scheisse and HML never got to be singles.

The infamous lead single of ARTPOP fell victim to the same logic, I guess. ("let's save it for Act II").

The infamous KILLER song that didn't make the cut in the Fame Monster co-produced by Garibay.

WHAT KIND OF LOGIC is this? I feel like there are too many lost ideas and songs in a vault that we, as fans, have no access to.

BRING AGAIN THE OLD FORMULA. The new songs are ALL "electric chapels", meaning killer couples, and boring choruses.

Perform Living

Laceface

G.U.Y or Sexxx Dreams, she was obsessed with SD for a long time and said people didn't believe in it until she got to the chorus and she was defiant to prove them wrong.

DanceInTheDark

Venus was not written in september lmao

Venus was supposed to be the lead single

Djws said its produced by a woman

Gaga hinted at it with *alien voice*

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

****ing hell, how many times do people need to be told s-xxx dreams wasnt written until february 2013

MonsterOfSpain

I strongly believe Burqa (later renamed Aura) was supposed to be the lead single. She wrote it during BTWBall, she started wearing burqas in public (to spark interest/promo) and even her dad spoke about Burqa. Then the start of the ARTPOP sabotaging began, and a demo was leaked (hence her recent openly speaking about people in the Haus/her management betraying her). Remember the vid where a fan plays the demo in their car and Gaga freaks!? That's because she's a perfectionist and knew her lead had to be changed so it could be properly released, she was probably super pissed/upset. Hence, the team rushed to change the lead to Applause.

Sigh... If my theory is true, think what could have been if Gaga hadn't been betrayed by the leak...

This, this, this! My thoughts exactly.

Archived