Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Lady Gaga Perform?

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

Whatever her 3rd single is, she should totally perform the Swinefest version of Swine at the Grammys. I mean, holy crap it'd be great, with the band intro and yelling and screaming and paint going on the bourgeoisie and ****.

I was thinking of this today in the shower :sweat:

shes currently performing her art piece called 'passing time', didnt u know? :derpga:

The hotly anticipated sequel to Sleeping With Gaga!

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

I don't think she'll perform on the Grammys but I think she will on Brit awards...

TimisaMonster

She has to... 3rd single should be here by then... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Weasel

Well then please let's not pretend your opinion is more valid then mine k?  :hug:

Huh I don't get it? Did you interpret my reply as a facepalm? Cuz I replied with that pic because it looks like she's crying and I hope she performs. 

MonsterMum

Huh I don't get it? Did you interpret my reply as a facepalm? Cuz I replied with that pic because it looks like she's crying and I hope she performs. 

Oh :cryga:  

I'm sorry!

Gawd people confuzzle me whenever they use my sig :smh:  

I don't think there's a confirmation for either?

There was a rumour couple months ago that she will perform, but still no confirmation... If she does, I guess it will be a surprise for us or that we will know maybe a week or 2 before the show.

glitterintheair

i commented this in the UK charts thread a few days ago:

doesn't bruno mars, katy perry and beyonce kind of rule out/reduce the chances of gaga performing at the brits?

last year they had 8 performers, JT and taylor swift being the only 2 international performers. this year, they have announced 5 so far, 3 of which are american. would they really have a 50/50 american-british set of performers?

just a thought...

beyonce has timed this perfectly because she begins the next european leg of her tour the next day.

(2012 - 2 international acts were rihanna and bruno, 2011 - cee lo green with paloma faith and eric turner with tinie tempah, therefore no international solo performances)

however i say beyonce with my only source being wikipedia and knowing she'll be in the country at the time. i put 2 and 2 together. i see no articles confirming the news, but i think it's likely beyonce will perform and this reduces the likeliness of gaga performing...

according to a Gaga insider on twitter (@uburfacts) gaga is performing at both & promo for the 3rd single starts next week. we'll see...

TimisaMonster

Are you sure? :toofunga:

One can only hope she doesn't extend the DWYW era til February! :wtf:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived