:derpga:  

Bd11amrCUAEzQ-1.jpg

How about No :classy:

Okay, I don't wanna WP

:derpga:

Well then, just be cute with those hands on your hips. Hmph! :adam:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Why cant she look like this all the time :giveup: This is the Gaga I love :giveup:

Same here  :giveup:  I know we always say how we don't care if Gaga doesn't want and feel the need to look like this, but GURL, WHEN YOU LOOK MORE FABULOUS and STUNNING THAN ANYBODY  ELSE WHEN CLEANED UP, THEN DO THIS MORE OFTEN :giveup:  Cause she's actually the most beautiful out of all them and can just steal the show, oozing a true Hollywood glamour compared to so many others. Remember how everybody was gasping when they saw her arriving to the AMAs red carpet?! She's not this boring beauty, she has a uniqueness and can make it work so well.

Weasel

Yes b---h that's how you restart the era fresh :nooo: Things can only go up from here, including her boobs I see :fan: 

KissKissBang

She seems to have gotten her lips injected again!  :classy: 

Looking as fab as humanly possible imho  :ARTPOP:

This pic slays lives:

9.jpg

Same here :giveup: I know we always say how we don't care if Gaga doesn't want and feel the need to look like this, but GURL, WHEN YOU LOOK MORE FABULOUS and STUNNING THAN ANYBODY ELSE WHEN CLEANED UP, THEN DO THIS MORE OFTEN :giveup: Cause she's actually the most beautiful out of all them and can just steal the show, oozing a true Hollywood glamour compared to so many others. Remember how everybody was gasping when they saw her arriving to the AMAs red carpet?!

Yes, yes, and yes! :flutter: :adam:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

WakeUpFlawless

she looks amazing but has she been getting injectables? her face looks a little...frozen in some pics. she didn't need to get any if she did but i love ha look anyway. if she looked like this in the DWUW video and actually released it! lawd she'd come for those streaming views.

Donatello

I would've mistaken these photos as coming from the post-BTW blackout era. More facial injections maybe?

Archived