💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' Receipts Thread - post all certifications here!

Arturo

Featured Posts

gone to jupiter

Still in rehab, cause its position on the chart was traumatising. :whitney:

I see a connection between MTN and GUY  :teehee:

I'll tweet later :whitney:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lana slaying though wow

Lana's fame is odd to me; she seems extremely popular but at the same time she's not in the same spotlight as other popular singers 

:lana:

RAMROD

YAASSS!! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LibraLove

Or a single atleast. Dunno why they went with GUY over Sexxx Dreams, Venus, or Gypsy.

I believe she chose it because it's "ironically" "symbolic." At least that's how I feel. The bridge says it all.

thefamebitch

Just out of curiosity, when does everyone think ARTPOP will sell 1mil copies I the U.S.?

Gypsy Life

Just out of curiosity, when does everyone think ARTPOP will sell 1mil copies I the U.S.?

By the end of the century.

WarriorPrince

According to simple math ARTPOP will be at ~765K by the end of this year.

If it sells around 1k-1.5k in all of 2015 then it'll be in 850K by the end of 2015.

So it would be safe to say that it will reach 1M in late 2016 or early/mid 2017 :rip:

GagaMyBlood95

According to simple math ARTPOP will be at ~765K by the end of this year.

If it sells around 1k-1.5k in all of 2015 then it'll be in 850K by the end of 2015.

So it would be safe to say that it will reach 1M in late 2016 or early/mid 2017 :rip:

This...

OR she releases and EP, and it will be platinum in no time :party:

Lion Heart

>not a single Gaga song anywhere on this list now. 

:smh:

Looks like Billboard and Twitter went after the spammers.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

hoodrat

Lana slaying though wow

Lana's fame is odd to me; she seems extremely popular but at the same time she's not in the same spotlight as other popular singers 

:lana:

Lana is very popular in internet forums like GGD, ATRL, etc, so we hear a lot about her and her music. However, these internet forums are just a tiny portion of the overall music community. 

I don't really mind though, I like Lana's music a lot  :ohwell:

Economy

The part I bolded was a given, not to mention the fact that pop fans are incredibly fickle. I think the only people that overestimated the size of her loyal fanbase have always been the media and those that just buy into everything they read. I mean anyone with a brain knows how fickle pop fanatics are and she was a new act. That being said, I think its pretty true that a lot of people have been conditioned not to like her in recent years though.

As for her album sales being pretty bad, I don't really agree. Katy Perrys first record didn't sell that well and Teenage Dream was a consistent seller but not a big seller. Mileys album isn't exactly blockbuster in terms of amounted money either and certainly not Britneys. Certainly not Ke$ha's last foray. As I said, in the grand scheme of things, of her pop peers, yeah ARTPOP isn't top of her game clearly, but its not like its genuinely terrible. If she were pulling Warrior, Britney Jean, Lotus, Bionic numbers than sure.

im comparing her album sales to big artists. Katy Perry wasnt that big during her first album... She was a Ke$ha at best with 1 really big hit that got a lot of attention. Then she got one more moderate hit after that

And yeah anyone with a brain knows how "fickle" pop fan bases are. But sure u must know how delusional some fans are

So many ppl here were convinced her fan base is this massive army of super loyal fans and that shes always sell well etc

But in reality 60% to 70 % of her fans were just casual fans that ditched the moment she stopped being successful

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived