Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

'ARTPOP' Receipts Thread - post all certifications here!

Arturo

Featured Posts

Tropico

1. Umm... And we care why? Gaga is happy. The haus is happy. Honestly y'all need to get over the charts. Like wtf? I enjoy the song. I don't care if thole world is jamming to it. It really doesn't matter.

2. It's been a single for about 4 days. Big f-ng whoop. It isn' t like Gaga is just gonna instantly slay. Get over it and give *RTPOP time to flourish. The only time Gaga isn't happy is when she is rushed into something. Eg. Applause Video, DWUW Video, Monster Balll concept (she wasn't happy with how the first few shows went because the tour kicked off so shortly after the album release). So give The Queen time to slay. K? K.

3.This thread is pointless and is indirectly an insult to Gaga hoping for other people's approval. You may not say it. But it's obvous. You trying to shade Gaga huh? I see ya.

4. This post seems like it was made by Perez himself.

Great. :classy:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Decay....

The decay of brain cells in this thread that is. :wtf:

It's been a single for like 3 days now and it's a song from an album that came out in NOVEMBER, which had an underperforming single as it's second single.

Did you really expect it to fly to the top of the charts in just a couple days as if it were a lead single? Please.

Get a life and give G.U.Y time

DeleteMyAccount

There have been plenty of songs that weren't popular right off the bat.  "Happy" wasn't popular when it came out LAST SUMMER.  And now it's finally making it big.  Just wait.

13VictorC

The song isn't gonna chart higher until she does TV performances, I don't think radio listeners (at least most of them) buy music, cause if they did wouldn't they be listening to the music they bought instead of listening to the radio? 

Makes sense.  :toofunny:

Ready to watch Gaga bottom on TV.  :party:

TimisaMonster

Has it even been sent to radio or is this just like before when the radios started assuming it was the next single and played it and confused everyone :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Battle 4 Ur Life

let's wait until april 8 and then we talk. and I don't give a f* about that tbh. I already got the video and that's what I wanted until the artRave.

Hasn't she already pretty much proved she's the finest at the industry right now? I mean, I haven't seen a good pop video like that since I can't even remember. If people don't want to listen to her, whatever. bad for them.

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Emvee

Venus would've smashed tbh :coffee:

Yes, comfort yourself with that thought. Venus will still never be a single :party:

That J

The song is a grower. Applause was a grower and spent more weeks in the top ten than some d--g smugglers spend in prison. It will hit. Bet.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

The Professor

GUY will never hit top 10.

Gaga will not hit top 10 until her next album's lead single

bookmark me

SpadesToStart

I've heard it 3 times today.

What radio station are you listening to?  Mine (and many others) won't even play it until April 8th, and the stations that do spin it are only playing it once or twice a day right now.

Judas Oyster

Feels like Marry the night is repeating :S But its too soon yet. More radio airplay are to come, as well as a shorten up video. Maybe a performance someday too?

GUY will never hit top 10.

Gaga will not hit top 10 until her next album's lead single

bookmark me

But besides the positive thoughts, I do really think this too :/

LaLuna

#74 on iTunes Canada :party:

We all know the song is not gonna be a smash hit, so if you're disappointed, you've got no one to blame but yourself :later:

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived