Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' Receipts Thread - post all certifications here!

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeoFameMonster

I haven't heard it once on the radio in Canada but it was on 99.9 virgin pump it or dump it and it won 97% but after that I tried listening to the radio to catch it but i caught a cold faster.

This song is the worst on the album, so I don't care about it.

uhh?????

Do you speak about G.U.Y. ? One of the best pop masterpiece ever ? 

Arturo

D

We are not in 2010

Although I don't think the OP knows what he's talking about, saying "this isn't 2010" doesn't really make sense.

It's not like in late 2013 Applause was stuck in the 100's. It was a 14 week Top 10 hit :toofunny:

Weasel

I'm afraid she won't do a big budget video like this anymore any time soon considering it didn't help this time, so I don't see how it would next time. 

Don't you know she's done and over? She will never come back on the charts ever. She's the worst flop in the history of music. She will never do anything right ever because everyone in the world hates her and will never give her a chance again.... Ugh just give G.U.Y a minute to see what it can do...

No one would be surprised if it was a flop because, you know... But, at least, let the single be launched to radios before to be a flop, please.

Tokyo Rose

and also you also have to think that ALOT of people have the song already from when the album came out. Why would anyone want to buy it again?

That was true for her past albums. Marry the Night is the best example of this issue.

But with ARTPOP, a lot of the songs remain mostly unheard..

GagaVerse

We just need to accept the fact that Gaga is not what she was before in 20-08/09/10/11. She is not relevant anymore, she created her own style and her isolated fanbase and GP is not giving fu about her anymore. Charts are not important today for Gaga, she just wants all her little monsters to enjoy her music and that's all, without including the others.

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived