đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' Receipts Thread - post all certifications here!

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Good without any promo, BUT she really need to return with something new ! A video or new music !

I hope her performance next week will help

Daredevil

I think people are ready for Gaga

I listened to two Gaga song on the radio today, that's a f*cking miracle 

ViviLittleM

I'm actually really interested in comparing this week's sales to next week's. Because this week got NO promo, and next week will have ONE performance. We'll be able to see (or at least suppose) the sales impact of a single performance on late-night TV. that's pretty cool, huh?

we will see the numbers of the next week (with the performance) 2 weeks after. Next week we will have numbers of this week.

Wasn't it about the same last week?

Edit: Just compared it to Katy's numbers in both albums and tracks charts, it's bad!  :noparty:

Gaga doesn't have a single that is on top of the charts, nor is she promoting the album, so I wouldn't be comparing their sales right now. Katy is doing both, so of course her sales will be higher.

Psychedelic

Gaga doesn't have a single that is on top of the charts, nor is she promoting the album, so I wouldn't be comparing their sales right now. Katy is doing both, so of course her sales will be higher.

I know. Still I have managed to realize this fanbase has underestimated KP so much, to the point of giving her some kind of lucky charm about whatever she's underestimated for!  :shrug:

Arturo

We're never going to pass the 2 million mark :giveup:

2 million is definitely happening

343,000 more WW copies isn't a lot

With more promo (Fallon), a new music video, and the tour, 2 million is guaranteed

3 million is the obstacle we'll probably never get over

Terrible :rip:

But I guess I'll just have to deal. An album by LADY GAGA should be selling this amount in Anglophone markets alone :manicure: but probably like 8k comes from Anglophone markets :toofunny:

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived