❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

'ARTPOP' Receipts Thread - post all certifications here!

Arturo

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

Always slaying dat EDM category, as she should be :legend:

Queen of EDM :gaga:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Updates: Do What U Want certified Silver [200,000] in the U.K (Her 13th song to sell over 200,000 copies in the U.K!)

Applause leaves the worldwide chart in its 24th week. It spent almost 6 months in the Top 40 biggest WW songs.

Last week's count for points was 4.174.000 so it's definitely over 4.200.000 points now! :applause:

Do What U Want ends the week at 2.109.000 points. Yet another single to cross 2 million points on mediatraffic.

I believe every one of her singles has over 2.000.000 points on mediatraffic except Y&I and MTN.

^ DWUW peaking in the top 10 and eventually going silver in the UK is impressive for a single without a music video to keep its buzz afloat, isn't it? Rooting for Gypsy or any track which would be released as the third single to follow the same path.   :woot:

Arturo

^ DWUW peaking in the top 10 and eventually going silver in the UK is impressive for a single without a music video to keep its buzz afloat, isn't it? Rooting for Gypsy or any track which would be released as the third single to follow the same path.   :woot:

It's a shame that DWUW would be passing the 300,000 mark in a few weeks in the U.K had the OCC counted its first 3 weeks :/

It was a bigger hit there than Applause, that's for sure!

Liam Germanotta

Exactly. For an album that got slaughtered in the press and with no mega hits, it's doing pretty well for itself IMO. People should be happy it's not doing Britney Jean numbers at the rate this era's going.

It's not the goal to have an album that is slaughtered and has no mega hits, that's the sad thing tho :toofunny:

ARTPOPisaChoice

I think we should be positive. 7500 maybe? 3000 at the lowest definitely.

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Arturo

DWUW is now gold in Denmark, slowly becoming an international hit without a music video  :cool:

Great! Thanks :)

Lion Heart

*Insert YAAAAAAAAAS gif*

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived