đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' Receipts Thread - post all certifications here!

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

Sorry, what are you on about? Shut up if you don't know what you're talking about please

Don't tell me to shut up because

You can't have my heart

And you won't use my mind but

You can't stop my voice cause

You don't own my life but

:derpga::ohwell:

TimisaMonster

People do realize this is taking into consideration how big Switzerland right? :awkney:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

MonsterMarty

Wow, Gaga's international sales are massive considering her US sales of 10K -> 45K WW.

PRISM had 23K of it's 58K in the US, Bangerz had 19K of its 40K in the US. Japan making the difference, we should all move there tbh.

Arturo

Updates: ARTPOP now Gold in Switzerland (15,000)

Applause: 4.110.000 Mediatraffic Points (Sales + Airplay)

Do What U Want: 1.805.000 Mediatraffic Points (Sales + Airplay)

Arturo

People do realize this is taking into consideration how big Switzerland right? :awkney:

You do realize that certifications are set to a certain amount for a reason?

15,000 is obviously an accomplishment if there's an award for it

15,000 is .1875% of Switzerland's 8,000,000 population

Same goes for 500,000 being considered an accomplishment in a country of over 310,000,000

Although it's a bit less of an accomplishment in the U.S since only .162% of Americans need to buy an album for it to be Gold.

Arturo

Does anyone have more accurate no. of the total sales?  :worship:

No, these are the most accurate WW sales.

If you add up her certifications, it's less than 1.545M

Rainbow Unicorn

Canada : 73,077

Italy : 26,549

Japan : 173,118

South Korea : 3,852 (only physical copies)

UK : 172,873 

Blank Space

Guys, do you know if small countries like Lithuania, Latvia,Estonia, and other are counted towards worlwide sales?We sell like 100 copies on iTunes.

Guys, do you know if small countries like Lithuania, Latvia,Estonia, and other are counted towards worlwide sales?We sell like 100 copies on iTunes.

They are, but only the iTunes sales.

For a full list of countries which count:

'Similar to the US-Billboard chart the global Track Chart based on a combination of sales and airplay. At the moment the ratio is 75% (sales) to 25% (airplay). The chart includes singles sales and paid-download stats from the USA,  Japan , United Kingdom , Germany, France, South Korea, Canada, Australia, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark , Austria, Switzerland, Ireland, New Zealand, and the iTunes-charts from the countries without an official hitlist. Furthermore the official national airplay charts from the USA, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Australia, Canada, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, and New Zealand. The charts are weighted to the size of its markets according to the latest IFPI-statistics.

Added by a lot of playlists from radio-stations in Argentina, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Ecuador, Eesti, El Salvador, Faroe Islands, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, and Venezuela.'

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived