Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW not coming Jan. 10-17, like previously thought

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

I'm not being harsh but I really feel that GaGa surrounds herself with people who worship the ground she walks on rather than people who will voice there opinions.

THIS :tea:

And it ends up with her cancelling videos and other projects and not giving a flying f* to the fans and call pop culture her b* when it is more like her enemy right now...

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This could have been such a massive hit world wide but like always it gets fu*ked up... then again im not surprised

but maybe the people who says his opinions are fired

this fanbase a lot of times thinks that Gaga it's like an angel, for the time being we will see that shes not

Cough Troy, no I'm not defending Troy by the way his management of GaGa during Applause and start of DWYW was appalling.

I still think GaGa is incredible dont get me wrong guys. I just think because she is such a perfectionist it's her way or the high way.

This doesn't even feel like an era. I know Gaga doesn't like thinking of albums as a new era, but the fans have since the beginning and this ARTPOP era is no where to be seen. I remember Applause in August up to her performance on Xfactor and that was it. Didn't she say the new year is when it truly begins or something?

HermioneGranger

Relax guys. Gaga didn't say that it's not coming, it can still come when you least expect it...

Givewaytopeds

Move on, save costs and back in your next product and try to gain momentum.

If Gypsy doesn't improve on #14, it's hard to see Interscope doing much or even wanting a 4th single.  And this all before the tour starts where the real money is made!   TF and TFM BTW had top 5-10s throughout the entire tours.

I can see a need for ARTPOP v.2, but feel it will be rushed and cater for results which will not bode well for the music.

Move on, save costs and back in your next product and try to gain momentum.

If Gypsy doesn't improve on #14, it's hard to see Interscope doing much or even wanting a 4th single.  And this all before the tour starts where the real money is made!   TF and TFM BTW had top 5-10s throughout the entire tours.

I can see a need for ARTPOP v.2, but feel it will be rushed and cater for results which will not bode well for the music.

id like to say this, but urgh you cant leave a gaga single with out a video. gagas staple are videos. this is all a mess and if gypsy falls short gaga is screwed

ArtpopBItchh

This song had so much potential to succeed

I don't understand what happened and why they didn't want to release this video  :confused:

Archived