💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

General Charts Discussion - Taylor's 1989 is swiftly coming for 5M+

Mills

Featured Posts

Taylor swift, aka the most overrated pop star of all times. It still don't understand why she is so succeful. I'm started thinking people love her album just because it broke some records. I've downloaded illegaly 1989 (I am poor :emma: ) and there is none song that could make me say "OMG!!!".NONE. And it kills me that some people here think 1989 is better than...Oh, nothing :giggle::spin:

Of course her voice isn't horribe, but I think half of female contestants we see on the voice show are better than her. Sorry guys (or at least her fans here on gagadaily)

I'm a huge fan of her but, obviously, I respect your opinion.

I love 1989 and there isn't even a song of it that i don't like 😄 1989 is an amazing pure pop album, to me. None of the songs aim to be a classical masterpiece that is going to be remember for eternity LOL it's simply a pop album, and to me every song sounds fresh, funny and rhythmical. So basically that's why i love it :)

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody

I keep seeing so many articles about the media being psyched about Gagas "big red carpet moment" tomorrow..

They're gonna be surprised when she doesn't shock.

Queen of shocking people when she doesn't shock :sis:  :worship: 

302 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Cheek to Cheek (Deluxe Version)

#61 iTunes Best Selling Albums

Lady Gaga - ARTPOP

Total Sales 2,976,240

Sales past week 1,771

:confused:

CakeLikeLG

#61 iTunes Best Selling Albums

Lady Gaga - ARTPOP

Total Sales 2,976,240

Sales past week 1,771

More like ARTPOP + C2C

:awkney:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Americano

Gaga def needed C2Cs success to restore her confidence in herself so this era came at the perfect time.

Safe creatively, commercially, and acclaim wise. Mega era? No, but still smooth and one that went really well.

luckythisway

I keep seeing so many articles about the media being psyched about Gagas "big red carpet moment" tomorrow..

They're gonna be surprised when she doesn't shock.

well she looked amazing at Musicares so it definitely turned up the hype

CHROMATICA

artpopmess

Madonna still only has 918k video views.

How many hours has it been up?

Her most watched video on that channel only has 3M views so it's doing ok

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Madonna still only has 918k video views.

How many hours has it been up?

a little more than one day 

im sure shell end up with more than 8 million views! 

Cody Draco

Taylor swift, aka the most overrated pop star of all times. It still don't understand why she is so succeful. I'm started thinking people love her album just because it broke some records. I've downloaded illegaly 1989 (I am poor :emma: ) and there is none song that could make me say "OMG!!!".NONE. And it kills me that some people here think 1989 is better than...Oh, nothing :giggle::spin:

Of course her voice isn't horribe, but I think half of female contestants we see on the voice show are better than her. Sorry guys (or at least her fans here on gagadaily)

People on talent shows might be able to sing better than Taylor Swift but they are not talented songwriters. Taylor Swift's songwriting is what got her to where she is.

BringDaNoize

I think if C2C wins it'll pass 1.1M or so WW which is pretty good.

And mess at everyone outselling The New Classic. Nicki doing it in weeks, Gaga with a jazz record.. :rip:

Poor Iggy, scored her first #1 after 2 years of career, onikka even exposed her genitalia and failed 😜

lindongardon

7. Taylor Swift - Style (-1) + bleeding

The pre Grammy effect. :party:

Why is Ed decreasing too and UF gaining again ugh. I mean love both of them but Bruno needs to give Ed ha first number 1 in murica. :air:

So close yet so far. :air:

Ok well I'm going to have to stick my foot in my mouth this time. I just checked IFPI and it does say that. I can't believe I never knew about that :fail: I seriously thought everyone was just throwing the shipments number around.

See how the haters' power is :giveup: they had a Gaga stan convinced ARTPOP sales were much less :giveup:

GagaMyBlood95

I think OLT will peak somewhere inside TOP 20 on HOT 100, but I'm not so sure about TOP 10 unless it gets massive streaming..

• Mills locked and unpinned this topic

Archived