Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

General Charts Discussion - Taylor's 1989 is swiftly coming for 5M+

Mills

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life

she really cant tho you only "like" her becuase you hate nicki

I don't like Iggy (didn't even listen to The New Classic yet), and I don't hate Nicki.

But in any case, I'll be there siding with Iggy because people are always doing the most on her.

"She can't rap" / "The Grammys are racist" / "White privilege" / "The Grammys are losing their credibility"

All dumb excuses to discredit her.

photo-25478.jpg?_r=1423292788

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like Iggy (didn't even listen to The New Classic yet), and I don't hate Nicki.

But in any case, I'll be there siding with Iggy because people are always doing the most on her.

"She can't rap" / "The Grammys are racist" / "White privilege" / "The Grammys are losing their credibility"

you do realize that you are feeding the troll right? 

TEANUS

It's still selling and it's really close. She's not established artist yet, aw.

Neither was Gaga with The Fame but it managed to sell millions without any high profile collabs

Or Nicki when Pink Friday went 2x Platinum, yes she had all the collabs, but, at least her albums sell

And even though Nicki is more successful than her, indeed doesn't credit her quality, but the music does :)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

BringDaNoize

she opened the door for future female rappers

so you think iggy is the queen of rap?

I need the receipts. And even if she did, that's not what impact is.

Yes, Iggy is the only one queen of hip-hop. My receipt is - I'm not the only one who thinks that ©

Just in case, RS called Gaga the Queen of Pop back in 2011 but you think madonna is so your argument is invalid once again.

*Maybe instead of trying to contradict them to create drama, open your eyes, do your research, listen to them and then maybe you'll value our points. :smh:

*How immature.

I need the receipts. And even if she did, that's not what impact is.

Yes, Iggy is the only one queen of hip-hop. My receipt is - I'm not the only one who thinks that ©

Just in case, RS called Gaga the Queen of Pop back in 2011 but you think madonna is so your argument is invalid once again.

enjoy the rest of your time on this site

you will not be missed xoxo

Maybe instead of trying to contradict them to create drama, open your eyes, do your research, listen to them and then maybe you'll value our points. :smh:

How immature.

BringDaNoize

Neither was Gaga with The Fame but it managed to sell millions without any high profile collabs

Or Nicki when Pink Friday went 2x Platinum, yes she had all the collabs, but, at least her albums sell

And even though Nicki is more successful than her, indeed doesn't credit her quality, but the music does :)

Well, it depends and it was 2014.

Not you dare to call her music bad when pink Friday roman reloaded has 3 points more than TNC on metacritc.

TEANUS

"She can't rap" / "The Grammys are racist" /"White privilege" / "The Grammys are losing their credibility"

Nobody quotes Azealia any more right?

photo-23394.jpg?_r=1414863553

Not you dare to call her music bad when pink Friday roman reloaded has 3 points more than TNC on metacritc.

rr the re up has 72

pp has 70 pinkk friday had 69 :) 

BringDaNoize

No impact?? :lmao:

Super Bass, Beez In The Trap, Starships, Moment for Life, and Anaconda have all had tons of impact :toofunny:

In what world? What are you talking about?

TEANUS

Those 3 points DO mean PF:RR is better tho :hor:

And when did I compare those two albums?? I compared Pink Friday to The New Classic, both debut albums, but here you are bringing up more invalid arguments :MANiCURE:

BringDaNoize

rr the re up has 72

pp has 70 pinkk friday had 69 :)

You're not discussing the topic, you're not answering my questions, you're just calling me a troll and saying how soon I'll be banned. That's very mature.

• Mills locked and unpinned this topic

Archived