Mills

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

new updates 

16 Nicki Minaj - Truffle Butter (feat. Drake & Lil Wayne) 0.2035 0.2024

2 Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud 0.7161 0.7150

1 Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars) 1.0000 red

3 Rihanna and Kanye West and Paul McCartney - FourFiveSec... 0.4468 0.4465

5 Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do (From "Fifty Shade... 0.3730 this song grew on me 

jokes write themselves 

i provided receipts and you can count them if you want 

do as you please im done arguing over facts. nicki minaj is the highest selling female rapper with 65 million records sold thats a FACT    /discussion 

That doesn't make her the Queen of Rap, that makes her the highest selling Female Rapper. Also she is light years away from true Rap legends like Eminem, just because she is a female and there is no true competition in the female rap doesn't make her a big artist. In music the gender means nothing, only the music itself.

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

They already have when they nominated anaconda :)

Your a mess :toofunny:

Who do you even stan for? Or do you hate Nicki just to hate?

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Queen of rap has them fuming so they'd say anything to discredit her.

photo-28484.jpg?_r=1421467100

Sue me.

*"queen of rap" can't even rap tho

lindongardon

Queen of rap has them fuming so they'd say anything to discredit her.

Sue me.

Iggy aint the queen of rap yet until she win it tho. :sis:

I really want her to win to see the Armageddon in atrl. :lollipop:

Yeah, lemme suck you. :lollipop:

TEANUS

That doesn't make her the Queen of Rap, that makes her the highest selling Female Rapper. Also she is light years away from true Rap legends like Eminem, just because she is a female and there is no true competition in the female rap doesn't make her a big artist. In music the gender means nothing, only the music itself.

Azealia, Iggy?? I know Azealia isn't as big as Nicki, but she's still s female rapper so that makes Nicki bigger than her. And Iggy had two top 5 singles and two high profile features all around her album release: the fact that The New Classic is not even gold is a mess, but don't get me started with Iggy, because she's barely even a rapper :toofunny:

You can't discredit Nicki by saying there is no competition when it comes to female rappers because there is, she just SLAYED them all :Whitney:

BringDaNoize

Your a mess :toofunny:

Who do you even stan for? Or do you hate Nicki just to hate?

I don't hate anyone. It's just funny how nicki fans say Iggy doesn't deserve a grammy but they do think anaconda is grammy-worthy.

I don't hate anyone. It's just funny how nicki fans say Iggy doesn't deserve a grammy but they do think anaconda is grammy-worthy.

*Are you implying Iggy deserves a nomination?

BringDaNoize

Are you implying Iggy deserves a nomination?

Yes, she does. She worked her ass of to be where she is now. She's gonna win at least one and y'all will cry.

Yes, she does. She worked her ass of to be where she is now. She's gonna win at least one and y'all will cry.

Who cares if she worked her ass off though? everyone did. Her music is still mediocre, hip - hop lite.

White privilege at its best, this is the same as Macklemore.

Well, at least Macklemore was talented.

TEANUS

Except Iggy really doesn't. At least Anaconda (or most of Nicki's hits) doesn't rely on a feature to become a hit. Iggy had to rely on Charli and Rita for Fancy and Black Widow to become hits. And Iggy calls herself a rapper but then gets nominated in the pop category for her only real smash so far, because of Charli.

"Just because she's not singing doesn't mean she's rapping" - Azealia Banks, 2014

BringDaNoize

Except Iggy really doesn't. At least Anaconda (or most of Nicki's hits) doesn't rely on a feature to become a hit. Iggy had to rely on Charli and Rita for Fancy and Black Widow to become hits. And Iggy calls herself a rapper but then gets nominated in the pop category for her only real smash so far, because of Charli.

"Just because she's not singing doesn't mean she's rapping" - Azealia Banks, 2014

This literally makes NO sense.

Just in case, Black Widow went #3 and is actually 2x platinum with just sales (when anaconda is 2x platinum too while it has sold like 1.3m but you're calling it a hit)

Who cares if she has features? Work went platinum, so your point is invalid. She's a rapper, she DOES rap. Azealia can say whatever she wants, Iggy's album is nominated for the best rap album at the Grammys, while Azealia isn't nominated even for popjustice pool and her album certified with tin foil.

see the receipts that i have posted and dont quot me again till you read all of my posts 

BringDaNoize

Who cares if she worked her ass off though? everyone did. Her music is still mediocre, hip - hop lite.

White privilege at its best, this is the same as Macklemore.

Well, at least Macklemore was talented.

Y'all love bringing up the race card so much, just like nicki was crying over Twitter how racist the Grammys are yet she's attending today. Ouch.

Her music is rap, like it or not. She has #1 urban radio hits, she has #1 hip-hop billboard hits. Your point is not on point.

• Mills locked and unpinned this topic

Archived