Let this be true

The Professor

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But Lana thinks Gaga's 'So Legit'  :derpga:

dat hate collab is coming :derpga:

I don't want her to do something she doesn't like, and end up like in rehab like Ke$ha though....

yeah i agree but sadly shes not successful enough atm to call the shots, interscope basically owns her until their deal is over

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

J e s s e

dat hate collab is coming :derpga:

yeah i agree but sadly shes not successful enough atm to call the shots, interscope basically owns her until their deal is over

Imagine if that gervais guy takes her over, like dr luke. :rip:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

La Primavera

LANA and EDM? no, just no :rip:

I don't know how I feel about her tbh. We're in a love-hate relationship. She lost a lot of my respect when So Legit leaked. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S ABOUT GAGA OR NOT, but that song is really rude. One second I love Lana, then suddenly I hate her. Idk, it's just how it is :shrug:

J e s s e

yall are forgetting about so legit

That's old. It's most likely she's changed her opinion on her now. Maybe she respects Gaga again? Gaga and sharon osbourne made up and are on good terms, anything can happen :ohwell:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

The Professor

Imagine if that gervais guy takes her over, like dr luke. :rip:

That remix is so basic  :miley:

Interlude

Lana Media accounts are completely unreliable from my experience. :manicure:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

GypsyPrince

"Stefani, you suck, I know you’re selling twenty million

Wish they could have seen you when we booed you off in Williamsburg
You’re hurt, I know my words don’t hurt, yeah
Oh, girl, I see you walking ’round in your pearls
Thinking that you’re number one
You’re so funny, ’cause honey, you’re not
"

:applause:

MonsterOfSpain

"Stefani, you suck, I know you’re selling twenty million

Wish they could have seen you when we booed you off in Williamsburg

You’re hurt, I know my words don’t hurt, yeah

Oh, girl, I see you walking ’round in your pearls

Thinking that you’re number one

You’re so funny, ’cause honey, you’re not"

:applause:

:wtf:

I don't know how I feel about her tbh. We're in a love-hate relationship. She lost a lot of my respect when So Legit leaked. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S ABOUT GAGA OR NOT, but that song is really rude. One second I love Lana, then suddenly I hate her. Idk, it's just how it is :shrug:

Exactly this tbh.

I don't know how I feel about her tbh. We're in a love-hate relationship. She lost a lot of my respect when So Legit leaked. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S ABOUT GAGA OR NOT, but that song is really rude. One second I'm a koons then suddenly the koons is me. Idk, it's just how it is :shrug:

Fixed. :hor:

GypsyPrince

That's old. It's most likely she's changed her opinion on her now. Maybe she respects Gaga again? Gaga and sharon osbourne made up and are on good terms, anything can happen :ohwell:

Gaga and Sharon fell out due to misunderstanding and external factors. For Lana, it's mostly one-sided jealousy or distaste. I really doubt one can change an opinion as strong as that unless Gaga did something to her personally to make her think otherwise.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived