Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

When Gaga says "free her, free yourself..."

giskardsb

Featured Posts

I hope the impatient fans come to realize Gaga is very much worth waiting for.  She is a wonderful person who has had some setbacks, but the future looks bright now that things are being worked out.  She deserves our understanding and support.

I agree completely. It's a shame she's felt rushed so far this era, probably from the pressure of some fans on top of whoever was troubling her from her "inner circle."

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ManuelMonsterr

So it's been going on for YEARS for you! You've been disgusted with her mission and message for four plus years now!?

Why are fans still here who have been complaining about Gaga and who they know she is for four years? TFM Gaga is not coming back. Those fans have now spent four years of their lives, hoping for something that was never going to happen, and IT NEVER WILL! Are they here just to try and make everyone else miserable?

There is a distinct difference between fans having some a few negative opinions on the current era and those fans who are overly negative about basically everything for the past two eras because they are wishing for the impossible to happen. Those fans are not only completely dissatisfied with Gaga's music and artistic direction, they are also disgusted with her message and with who she is as a person. They are angry that Gaga is not who and what THEY WANT HER TO BE and for some reason, they can't let go and move on. WHY?

im not disgusted with her "mission" but , she spends a lot of time just complaining instead of doing something

and playing the victim doesnt help

if she wants to help us she should be strong again , to show us how to overcome our insecurities and the haters 

but no, all she does is play the  victim, and its tiring

i want her to be strong and shut the hatters off like she used to you know?

MonsterMum

im not disgusted with her "mission" but , she spends a lot of time just complaining instead of doing something

if she wants to help us she should be strong again , to show us how to overcome our insecurities and the haters 

Yes shut the haters with big numbers, number 1 album, song, show what a boss ass b---h she is.

She is opening up to give you a glimps in her thought process, her vision and not playing a victim. 

I have no doubt she will get in a different flow and move towards the vision she has in mind. In her way that is overcoming her insecurities because she is working to get what she achieved for. However the key point in here is that her way of feeling achieved might be something completely different then a number 1 album or song on billboard top 100.

ManuelMonsterr

Yes shut the haters with big numbers, number 1 album, song, show what a boss ass b---h she is.

She is opening up to give you a glimps in her thought process, her vision and not playing a victim. 

I have no doubt she will get in a different flow and move towards the vision she has in mind. In her way that is overcoming her insecurities because she is working to get what she achieved for. However the key point in here is that her way of feeling achieved might be something completely different then a number 1 album or song on billboard top 100.

lol no

i really dont care about the charts :P

i just want her to be a strong ass b---h

THAT gaga inspired me

im here for the epic videos, the performances, her ideas, her voice, her multiple talents, not silly numbers :)

i just want to se her well

LittIe Monster

Reading through this thread was overwhelming. It's scary to see where Gaga and this fan base is heading. 

Being strong is certainly inspiring, but I think you're underestimating the power of sensitivity. Her opening up about her vulnerabilities can actually help a lot. Seeing her so fragile is upsetting, but to me it reinforces the fact that there's nothing wrong with being hurt or sensitive sometimes, and that no one can always be strong. It takes away a bit of the guilt in the sadness, seeing that you're not alone. Maybe it's different for me because that guilt is something I've faced quite often, but I don't think her recent attitude in posts is useless by any means.

EDIT: Just to clarify b/c I'm worried about how that came across, I do not enjoy seeing her or anyone else upset, or anything sadistic like that. :sweat: I just think it lifts some pressure off to see people choosing not to battle with their emotions, if that makes sense. But I think it's also uplifting to see people remain positive and strong.

MonsterMum

Reading through this thread was overwhelming. It's scary to see where Gaga and this fan base is heading. 

What do u mean?

Electric Phire

That is definitely something to aspire to.  I will try my hardest to let go of my conscience voice and let my art become what I want and hopefully with that, I can see Gaga's view on art as well and see that she is free and I am free.  Wonderful thread.

i just want her to be a strong ass b---h

THAT gaga inspired me

But I don't see her as being weak for taking on this issue.  There are many of stars who refuse to read what sensationalists critics write and refuse read things posted on the Internet.  They just pretend all this doesn't exist, and run away from the problem.  I don't see hiding from your haters as being stronger.  :shrug:

Also, we can't have it both ways.  We blamed Gaga for being silent on the whole DWYW video issue.  And when she finally comes forth to explain the problems, we blame her for being open with her problems.   If we want Gaga to communicate with us, then she's going to tell you the ups and downs.   If she only gave us the ups, then people would complain she hides the truth.  She can't win.  :smh:

MonsterMum

Also, we can't have it both ways.  We blamed Gaga for being silent on the whole DWYW video issue.  And when she finally comes forth to explain the problems, we blame her for being open with her problems.   If we want Gaga to communicate with us, then she's going to tell you the ups and downs.   If she only gave us the ups, then people would complain she hides the truth.  She can't win.  :smh:

No she just needs to keep releasing and say everything is peachy once in a while and that they're awesome.

tumblr_lre1x0Zezz1qfd46o.gif

ManuelMonsterr

But I don't see her as being weak for taking on this issue.  There are many of stars who refuse to read what sensationalists critics write and refuse read things posted on the Internet.  They just pretend all this doesn't exist, and run away from the problem.  I don't see hiding from your haters as being stronger.  :shrug:

you are right

but the more open you are the more chances that the haters have to rip you apart

"Enigma popstar is fun"

she could just have said something like hey guys sorry for the delay we are working hard on it

but instead she said a lot of stuff and worried a lot of people :(

No she just needs to keep releasing and say everything is peachy once in a while and that they're awesome.

tumblr_lre1x0Zezz1qfd46o.gif

:toofunny:  v cool and hot and yeah cool :dead: 

you are right

but the more open you are the more chances that the haters have to rip you apart

"Enigma popstar is fun"

she could just have said something like hey guys sorry for the delay we are working hard on it

but instead she said a lot of stuff and worried a lot of people :(

Gaga used to be so mysterious during TF and TFM that is why she was untouchable the media was afraid of her... Ever since she opened up during BTW the media saw her vulnerability and have been attacking her ever since

ManuelMonsterr

Gaga used to be so mysterious during TF and TFM that is why she was untouchable the media was afraid of her... Ever since she opened up during BTW the media saw her vulnerability and have been attacking her ever since

exactly :(

giskardsb

Gaga was not untouchable.  This is what you call "selective memory."

Gaga was not untouchable. This is what you call "selective memory."

If there was any hate or media scrutiny... It sure didn't affect her album sales, single performances, social media popularity, or tour sales :later:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived