💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Venus CD

Zsolti

Featured Posts

Zsolti

lyrics page 3 

2dkwjdf.jpg

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lookin' good. I actually like the font. It's something I could see in an old sci-fi film. I hope you juxtapose the other released Venus promo pics opposite the lyrics pages.

Zsolti

Lookin' good. I actually like the font. It's something I could see in an old sci-fi film. I hope you juxtapose the other released Venus promo pics opposite the lyrics pages.

exactly what I'm planning on doing

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Zsolti

Lyrics page 1 mah47o.jpg

This one didn't turn out that good,but I still kinda like it

La Primavera

Lyrics page 1 mah47o.jpg

Can you tell me the sizes in which I have to print these and how to make the booklet? PLEASE GURL, I want to make this CD myself

Zsolti

Can you tell me the sizes in which I have to print these and how to make the booklet? PLEASE GURL, I want to make this CD myself

I will once I figure it out myself  :laughga: I dont even know what kinda material are booklets usually print on + the size is still not that clear for me,I have no idea where I can print it with that material  

M-E-S-S,yes I am a mess

:fail:

Martijn

Lyrics page 1 mah47o.jpg

I love it, you're a great artist!

Shouldn't the booklet be square-shaped too, tho? it should have the same proportions as the cover...

Zsolti

Shouldn't the booklet be square-shaped too, tho? it should have the same proportions as the cover...

I'm working on that..

Guys,your opinions please

23w8zd1.jpg2dkwjdf.jpg

Or

wi1uu1.jpg

I'm working on that..

Guys,your opinions please

23w8zd1.jpg2dkwjdf.jpg

Or

wi1uu1.jpg

Hmm... both are quite nice, but I guess I would go with the second one as it doesn't feel as sparse as the other. 

Whenever you get it finished, I might have a request to make a single book for another song. :shy:

Zsolti

Whenever you get it finished, I might have a request to make a single book for another song. :shy:

that depends if I like the song or not :hor:

Archived