đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Aura Drag Performance

Blue Dream

Featured Posts

Blue Dream

I was in my first drag show a couple months ago, so of course I did Aura. It starts at around 50:00. Both of my wigs fall off. :laughga:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrqoyx-TH8c

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

Damn, you absolutely slayed, good job! :legend:

But next time make sure to glue that weave on better :lmao:

I loved the sound of shock the audience did when the lights went on and you were all bloody :legend:

operating from another world

SEVDALIZA

Ewww I'm sorry but I'm not gay so this is not my thing

tumblr_inline_mlqji4JFmi1qz4rgp.gif

Blue Dream

Eww. You sound bigoted as fvck and can gtfo to be honest, You don't have to be gay to appreciate female impersonation as an art form, and you don't have to be gay to be a drag performer. So fvck you really. <3

chromatikev

Loved how everyone gasped when they saw your blood. :applause: And I let out a tiny scream when your wig fell off  :ohno:

Oyster

Eww. You sound bigoted as fvck and can gtfo to be honest, You don't have to be gay to appreciate female impersonation as an art form, and you don't have to be gay to be a drag performer. So fvck you really. <3

I'm sorry I just don't think this is really my thing and i said ewww because of the blood

That was actually very good!! :party:

If it's "not your thing" don't ****ing watch it and don't post **** comments. You don't need to be gay to enjoy a drag show and you're on a LADY GAGA forum after all :manicure:

SEVDALIZA

giphy.gif

Educate 'em!

Then don't look at the post/comment on it? You sound ridiculous trying to assert your "straightness" to the world when you are cruising a lady gaga fan site. 

Blue Dream

I'm sorry I just don't think this is really my thing and i said ewww because of the blood

I could point out the fact that in all likelihood you're a closeted queer who feels the need to defend his masculinity by belittling any activity which falls outside of gender norms, but I'm not going to do that because to be honest I don't want ignorance on my team. Good day to you sir.

This is awesome dude! I was gonna do a drag performance as Gaga for our GSA Talent Show but never got around to it. Love how you kept going even with the wig malfunction. Very theatrical!

Oyster

I could point out the fact that in all likelihood you're a closeted queer who feels the need to defend his masculinity by belittling any activity which falls outside of gender norms, but I'm not going to do that because to be honest I don't want ignorance on my team. Good day to you sir.

I have a wife

Archived