Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga, Lina Morgana and Rob Fusari (old footage)

Queen

Featured Posts

WheresTheDoggo

there's a littlemonster who lives just around the block from where she died, it must be creepy walking pass it everyday  :ohno:

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy ****. 

I don't want to be "one of those" people, but...

Lina jumped from a ten story building.

Not much, BUT. 

The highway near The Staten Island Hotel on Richmond Ave. where Lina jumped? You take Exit 10 off of Dr Martin Luther King Expy to get there. :ohno:

NOT saying Gaga did it, but she COULD be referencing the situation. 

This post just gave me the creeps :ohno:

there's a littlemonster who lives just around the block from where she died, it must be creepy walking pass it everyday  :ohno:

:ohno: :ohno:

He looks like he's got real old real quick :huh: Is it me or is he really distant, like d--g-distant? :shrug:

Wasn't there rumors awhile that he was a meth user or something like that? That ages you pretty fast..

kiss kiss

Rob has always given me weird vibes. Not bad ones, but sorta..unsettling ones? I'm NOT saying that as some vengeful Gaga stan either. Even in the very beginning, around when Just Dance was a single..before any of their court feuds, there was something about him that was off. Their relationship as a whole has a real off vibe to it. It's just sooooo hushed hushed, Gaga had all that stuff that was said to have the potential to ruin her career sealed, anytime Rob has tried to talk about it Gaga's slightly bat sh*t insane super loyal stans go in on him, so he really hasn't been able to say much besides the bitter tweets he puts out sometimes..

I don't know, maybe the secrecy of it all is whats so weird. What could possibly have been going on that if found out by the public now, could ruin her entire career?

Edit: & I'm sorry, but am I the only one who doesn't think Lina's voice is anything special? Yes, it sounds nice but I've never heard anything unique or "dark" about it. ???

kiss kiss

Jenniferella

I love this stuff  :popcorn: 

Rob has always given me weird vibes. Not bad ones, but sorta..unsettling ones? I'm NOT saying that as some vengeful Gaga stan either. Even in the very beginning, around when Just Dance was a single..before any of their court feuds, there was something about him that was off. Their relationship as a whole has a real off vibe to it

Drugs !

What could possibly have been going on that if found out by the public now, could ruin her entire career?

I'm wondering the same thing...I really have no clue
"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Stephen

Rob said himself that Lina had a darkness about her. She likely had depression or maybe even schizophrenia or something which contributed to her suicide. She could have been addicted to c-----e, we know Gaga was around that time so anything's possible. It's scary to think the same thing could have happened to her.

WheresTheDoggo

people say that the noise Lina makes at the end of the song Wunderland is the noise she made when she jumped (or fell) off the Stanten Island Hotel :ohno:

people say that the noise Lina makes at the end of the song Wunderland is the noise she made when she jumped (or fell) off the Stanten Island Hotel :ohno:

Can I have a link to Wunderland?

WheresTheDoggo

Can I have a link to Wunderland?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIxBJ08aDs8

What was so special about Lina as a performer/singer?

Maybe this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ0FiKd3xmE

bionic

All I know is that Rob Fusari looks like Bruce Jenner post-plastic surgery.

buy bionic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfoWoIl-2Hw

Omg I found a soundcloud version and theres like panting and then like screaming at the end wtf is that :ohno: im scared now

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived