• Anaconda
    • Bed Of Lies
    • Only

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

iggy stan talking about talent

do you ever stop trolling? 

Insecure enough to bring up the Queen of Rap? lmfao

Rapping isn't a talent? What kind of low-key racist teas?

Proof that Black women have to work twice as hard to get recognized for their talent

racismee111!!!!

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Hoegan

So many slut-shamers and low key racists in this thread

Why do you guys put down Nicki for being s-xually provocative but for Gaga or any other girl it's OK?

sit down.

ummh, if anything, it's the other way around...

black girls are more allowed to be body showing and s-xy (Beyonces whole career basically, and the praise she gets for "beautiful, curved body"), and the white girls are trashed more

it all comes down to slut shaming, chauvinism and misogyny more, than to color imo

Barbados

ummh, if anything, it's the other way around...

black girls are more allowed to be body showing and s-xy (Beyonces whole career basically, and the praise she gets for "beautiful, curved body"), and the white girls are trashed more

it all comes down to slut shaming, chauvinism and misogyny more, than to color imo

LMAO what planet are you on!??! :lmao:

Are you reading the replies in this thread? This thread alone is enough to disprove your arguement Black girls are called ratchet all the time.

You really are that pressed that you have to make everything about white ppl. 

Is that just a blanket statement or do you have actual examples?

tumblr_lkjtmfMF4r1qa8b4u.gif

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Barbados

racismee111!!!!

well yeah, the fact that you're an iggy stan but trash nicki to the heathens about shaking her ass and not having talent iss enough to prove that arguement. 

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Lona Delery

ofc that was all intentional

:usrs:
Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

TimisaMonster

why bother commenting if you don't read the tweets/the entire OP :saladga:

I did read the entire OP of a Nicki stan writing an essay to explain the genius that is Anaconda...I don't agree but you seem to think what Nicki did was new or ground breaking...it wasn't and it backfired on the rest of the era not doing well

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DiscoHeaven23

Just wanted to come to this thread and say...I saw Nicki's Brooklyn concert last night and THOROUGHLY enjoyed myself. I was a big fan of her's during Pink Fiday and Roman Roloaded eras but found myself falling out of love with her about a year and a half ago cuz her ego became distasteful to me. However, I decided I'd be my 2012 fan girl self and go to her concert. Wow is she a good performer! Totally redeemed herself in my eyes and I think she is more than deserving of putting herself on a petistal now. #OnceABarbAlwaysABarb

Yanko

Just wanted to come to this thread and say...I saw Nicki's Brooklyn concert last night and THOROUGHLY enjoyed myself. I was a big fan of her's during Pink Fiday and Roman Roloaded eras but found myself falling out of love with her about a year and a half ago cuz her ego became distasteful to me. However, I decided I'd be my 2012 fan girl self and go to her concert. Wow is she a good performer! Totally redeemed herself in my eyes and I think she is more than deserving of putting herself on a petistal now. #OnceABarbAlwaysABarb

i stan for kanye and i love azealia/eminem so idc about her huge ego 

0LZe8um.gif?dateline=1436984429

glad you enjoyed the concert 

• 2 weeks later...
barcodemonster

When she photoshops it does she honestly think her millions of followers not one of them will notice?

scan my barcode

HausOfMiklaus

Love Nicki to death but this is so ridiculous, you can almost convince yourself it's satirical. :lmao:

Edit: What an entirely misleading shadow, lmao.

Archived