• Pills n Potions
    • Anaconda
    • Bed Of Lies
    • Only

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

urban radio is different

http://kworb.net/radio/

hmm, I see. Billboard doesn't have an urban radio chart or even an urban songs chart so there are no chart successes to report for Urban radio. I swear I remember Rhytmic and Urban being used interchangeably for this chart. Kinda like Pop Songs and Mainstream Top 40 Songs are used interchangeably

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InsideOutright

Don't forget Bang Bang which peaked at #2. Otherwise, I'm not surprised Nicki's own songs don't do that well on radio, TBH. If anything, she's more well-known for being a featured artist these days. She has more singles as a featured artist than she does as a lead artist, even counting Bang Bang. :rip: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicki_Minaj_discography#As_featured_artist

DiscoHeaven23

Don't forget Bang Bang which peaked at #2. Otherwise, I'm not surprised Nicki's own songs don't do that well on radio, TBH. If anything, she's more well-known for being a featured artist these days. She has more singles as a featured artist than she does as a lead artist, even counting Bang Bang. :rip: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicki_Minaj_discography#As_featured_artist

I think that's a very informed point that I'd have to agree with. And I just didn't include Bang Bang cuz it wasn't on her album. 

hmm, I see. Billboard doesn't have an urban radio chart or even an urban songs chart so there are no chart successes to report for Urban radio. I swear I remember Rhytmic and Urban being used interchangeably for this chart. Kinda like Pop Songs and Mainstream Top 40 Songs are used interchangeably

Yeah, I'm not sure the difference but there is one, because Nicki's had multiple singles hit #1 on Urban radio.

Went to the opening night of the NA leg of TPP Tour :flutter: REALLY impressed with the tour! Nic absolutely slayed. And this was definitely her biggest crowd yet in the US (if not WW) for a solo show with 19.5k people!

Yanko

Went to the opening night of the NA leg of TPP Tour :flutter: REALLY impressed with the tour! Nic absolutely slayed. And this was definitely her biggest crowd yet in the US (if not WW) for a solo show with 19.5k people!

i c new outfits

queen 

Yanko

queen of raps biggest hits in usa

20. David Guetta, featuring Nicki Minaj & Flo Rida,"Where Them Girls At"
19. Nicki Minaj, "Pound the Alarm" 
18. Nicki Minaj, featuring Rihanna, "Fly"
17. Chris Brown, featuring Nicki Minaj, "Love More"
16. Drake, featuring Nicki Minaj, "Make Me Proud"
15. Nicki Minaj, featuring Drake and Lil Wayne, "Truffle Butter"
14. Nicki Minaj, "Your Love"
13. Ludacris, featuring Nicki Minaj, "My Chick Bad"
12. Nicki Minaj, featuring Drake, "Moment 4 Life"
11. Nicki Minaj Featuring Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown, "Only"
10. Big Sean, featuring Nicki Minaj, "Dance (A$$)"
9. Alicia Keys, featuring Nicki Minaj, "Girl On Fire"
8. David Guetta Featuring Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack, "Hey Mama"
7. Nicki Minaj, "Anaconda"
6. Justin Bieber featuring Nicki Minaj, "Beauty And A Beat"
5. David Guetta, featuring Nicki Minaj, "Turn Me On"
4. Trey Songz, featuring Nicki Minaj, "Bottoms Up"
3. Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj, "Bang Bang"
2. Nicki Minaj, "Starships"

1.super bass

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-juice/6406562/nicki-minaj-20-biggest-billboard-hits

Koreku

:duck: Can someone explain this? I know there's been some back and forth with Meek and Drake. 

Does she mean hit as in physically, or as in hits her up via message? Sorry if this is misleading. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Tumblr

I think it's hit as in Drake "hit" her up by messaging her

I guess Meek saw the texts and it explains why Meek went in on Drake yesterday

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

LePetitGAGABLover

Nicki is a mess. Someone disable her twitter account before her career is completely ruined:awkney:

Archived