Fave single?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Fave single?

• Pills n Potions
    • Anaconda
    • Bed Of Lies
    • Only

Featured Posts

In get on your knees she says "I'm on my firework like Kate perry" or something like that.. I really am not sure why she replaced katy with Ariana especially since katy wrote the hook and katy would say more mature on the song I think than ariana. Listened twice to all the snippets now, started to grow on me. There's like six tracks though based on the snippets that I'm not digging at all.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In get on your knees she says "I'm on my firework like Kate perry" or something like that.. I really am not sure why she replaced katy with Ariana especially since katy wrote the hook and katy would say more mature on the song I think than ariana. Listened twice to all the snippets now, started to grow on me. There's like six tracks though based on the snippets that I'm not digging at all.

It could be that Katy was supposed to record it and Nicki already had the lyrics, but last minute Ariana recorded it. I know that it was one of the last ones.

SlayedForTheGod

capitol prolly didnt want katy on the track to protect her image.

Remember that there's also a couple more songs to be heard from the other editions i.e. Best Buy, Target, and iTunes altogether.

Remember that there's also a couple more songs to be heard from the other editions i.e. Best Buy, Target, and iTunes altogether.

Truffle Butter :excited2:
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

inuborg

I listened to the snippets, this may be her best album yet 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

this

I'm kind of glad she popped that online yesterday because it lowered my expectations of the album sooooo much and now listening to the snippets of the other tracks I'm just so excited. 

Cody Draco

I listened to the snippets, this may be her best album yet 

What are your favorite snippets? Mine are Four Door Aventador, Favorite, and Buy A Heart. :excited2:

EDIT: Shanghai snippet slays too. :giveup:

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived