• Pills n Potions
    • Anaconda
    • Bed Of Lies
    • Only

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

NICKI SERVING VOCALS AND DEPTH :giveup:

I'M SO SLAIN :cryga:

Its that perfect mixture of Pop and Rap that Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded tried to be, but not heavy dance or techno pop and the songs are still all at LEAST rapped  :giveup:

My queen Ari coming through on Get on your knees, Feelin' Myself being an urban bop :legend: Beyonce STAHP.

Even Anaconda and PnP sound good on here :emo:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omfg why am I kind of disappointed!? I shouldn't judge based off 30 second snippets, but… :emo: Hopefully it'll grow on me

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Wtf so much singing :wtf:

Omfg why am I kind of disappointed!? I shouldn't judge based off 30 second snippets, but… :emo: Hopefully it'll grow on me

I'm super disappointed. I was expecting this to be my favorite album of the year, but I'm not going to jump to that conclusion on snippets

ItsTommyBitch

GRAND ****ING PIANO :nooo:

Is this a ****ing true Nicki Ballad... :emo: that violin is LITERALLY just.. i cant even right now, im such a blonde white girl at starbucks :air:

I've always felt like Nicki needs to embrace her singing and rapping abilities equall and this might be the first album where she does it right (by that I mean not a ton of over auto-tuned dance tunes like Roman Reloaded... even if those catchy tunes :emma: )

Shanghai is fire too :legend:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Wtf so much singing :wtf:

I'm super disappointed. I was expecting this to be my favorite album of the year, but I'm not going to jump to that conclusion on snippets

:nooo:
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

GRAND ****ING PIANO :nooo:

Is this a ****ing true Nicki Ballad... :omg: that violin is LITERALLY just.. i cant even right now, im such a blonde white girl at starbucks :air:

Omg yes :excited2: I can't wait to hear the full song. 

I'm loving the album so far :music: But I'm biased, as I love everything Nicki does.

Teal Ambition

The Night is Still Young  :giveup:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Why are yall surprised by the singing like Nicki hasnt been singing all her life

I'm not surprised. It's just to much singing, it should be more of rapping especially since this was about going back to her roots. I don't know something sounds off to me with this album, almost she like never sings the vocals live when she performs, she only does the rap part live most of the time.

Teal Ambition

From the snippets, I only like Tri Dem Girls, The Night is Still Young, I Lied and The Crying Game (Not including songs that were already released)

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived