71 members have voted

1. 1. Fave single?

• Pills n Potions
    • Anaconda
    • Bed Of Lies
    • Only

Featured Posts

Chromatica

Anaconda peaked at number 2 so good for her, but damn that song is kind of a parody of music. I mean it's been made into a joke which bumped it that high up in the charts.

Putting its chart potion into perspective Bad romance only peaked at #2 and so Did anaconda, we all know where Bad R is in history, as for anaconda not memorable at all.

Just wondering how long Nicki can last? I loved pills and potion and because that didn't do well at all she did what she thought GP would like. Too much parodies will limit your life in music

I think people are going to remember Anaconda a lot longer than they remember BR.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeoFameMonster

How is there not "room" for several female mainstream rappers? 

But why even come into a thread about NICKI and bring up Iggy? That's my only issue. Idgf if they like Iggy or not.

Well because they are both in the same "genre" of music. He did say ps as a side note. It also wasn't hate at iggy some people don't think she will last. But at least he didn't comment  on comparing iggy and nicki like some people do in threads that have nothing to do with other artists.

omg after the flop of pills n potions, she really got her **** together. anaconda pretty much slayed, gave her the attention she needed. u would think she would drop her album then. NO a pop record just before.

I think its well played.  :golfclap:

ps cant wait for Iggy to F-A-D-E A-W-A-Y

tbh  :reductive:  queen nicki dominant.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

gurl don't worry about people telling you about iggy. It's your opinion so its not hate. If you like iggy no one bashes you and if you say you can't wait for her to fade away which is what you think will happen then no one has the right to get all drama Queen on you.

Thank you !!  :runhug:

haha sometimes I wonder if im too hateful but hey its a gaga fan forum and some mainstream artists really make me cringe. 

Anyway, I can explain everything I say so I dont mind people confronting me, but its true some are rude to others.  :fthis: 

:witchor:  :witchderp:

tumblr_n7n062asfO1tq6hymo6_250.gif

On topic, I said the room thing just as a general observation in pop music. There was Lil' KIm, then Eve, then Nicki. They are all featured on humungus numbers of featuring around their career peak and they seem to shine alone, then pass the torch  to the next one. 

but hey, who knows everything is possible

p.s. (POST SCRIPTUM) : Niki never gave the torch away to Igz

tumblr_mcw6d6uS3W1qcwgrvo2_500.gif

LeoFameMonster

I think people are going to remember Anaconda a lot longer than they remember BR.

:excuseme: Bad Romance will be remembered in the history of music, it won grammy's and a bunch of awards as well as sparked a massive global sensation. Anaconda took parts of an old song and remixed it and then that video lol PLEASE GIVE ME SOME OF WHAT YOUR SMOKING!!! :sweep: 

LeoFameMonster

Thank you !!  :runhug:

haha sometimes I wonder if im too hateful but hey its a gaga fan forum and some mainstream artists really make me cringe. 

Anyway, I can explain everything I say so I dont mind people confronting me, but its true some are rude to others.  :fthis: 

:witchor:  :witchderp:

tumblr_n7n062asfO1tq6hymo6_250.gif

ok you just clocked it. Why Tha Fug are people on a Gaga fan site  and defending other artists like if its their fan site. I mean if a Gaga fan doesn't like or care for another artist don't say it's hate.

But I don't doubt you can't handle your own, but I just had to say something. I see it all the time with other users attacking Gaga fans on here for not sharing their same point of view on other artists.

I got #1loyalty2Gaga :gaga: 

MonsterofFame

She needs to release something more urban. I thought this album was about her credibility as a rapper.. Pills N Potions and Anaconda didn't show that at all, they're catchy rap songs with pop mixed in. I need something on the lines of Beez or her No Flex Zone remix released, not more Dr Luke stuff.

Exactly. I don't mind Pop Nicki, but she seems to enjoy knocking others on the fact that she's "authentic."

Also, Anaconda is about as memorable to music as Gangnam Style was -- it's a catchy song whose success was all about the video and hype. No one listens to Anaconda as a real quality piece of music.

Exactly. I don't mind Pop Nicki, but she seems to enjoy knocking others on the fact that she's "authentic."

Also, Anaconda is about as memorable to music as Gangnam Style was -- it's a catchy song whose success was all about the video and hype. No one listens to Anaconda as a real quality piece of music.

Agreed. I listen to anaconda as it's fun and enjoyable, that's all. Anaconda isn't the type of the song that will sell records as a whole.

ok you just clocked it. Why Tha Fug are people on a Gaga fan site  and defending other artists like if its their fan site. I mean if a Gaga fan doesn't like or care for another artist don't say it's hate.

But I don't doubt you can't handle your own, but I just had to say something. I see it all the time with other users attacking Gaga fans on here for not sharing their same point of view on other artists.

I got #1loyalty2Gaga :gaga:

I can't with you two rn :lmao: You're in the entertainment section that has nothing to do with Gaga, of course people such as myself are going to defend their other favorite artists.

My whole point was there is absolutely no need to even mention Iggy in a thread about Nicki dropping a single.

eh I guess this means it'll be pop sounding... I remember her saying this album would be more urban but I don't think it's going to go in that direction, she's too hung up on making money and selling out.

I was hoping for a DJ Mustard produced single but hopefully Luke brings the urban and we don't have another Re-dOne mess on our hands.

eh I guess this means it'll be pop sounding... I remember her saying this album would be more urban but I don't think it's going to go in that direction, she's too hung up on making money and selling out.

I was hoping for a DJ Mustard produced single but hopefully Luke brings the urban and we don't have another Re-dOne mess on our hands.

I love her pop music, but I'm gonna be really disappointed if this album is nothing but crossover sounding songs. I want hardcore deep rap from her.

Cody Draco

Happy that we're getting new Nicki music, disgusted by the fact that he produced it :roll:

gif-lower-expectations.gif

I don't like Dr. Puke as much as the next person, but Pills N Potions slayed. I'll take anything from Nicki at this point. I'm so thirsty for The Pinkprint.

:giveup:

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived