Fave single?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Fave single?

• Pills n Potions
    • Anaconda
    • Bed Of Lies
    • Only

Featured Posts

Thats gross but you love Nicki who raps about being eaten out and you love the Anaconda video which is all about ass? :awkney:

i was kidding :emma: 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Haroon

Omg the first The Pinkprint Tour date is today :giveup: My date is on the 28th or 29th and my tickets still haven't arrived :flop: Usually they arrive 2-3 weeks before :gum: 

Better Day

Bitch I'm Madonna

I Don't Give A

Give Me All Your Lovin' sle

Together You And I!

• 2 weeks later...
Haroon

Has anyone been to The Pinkprint Tour yet? :party: My concert date is this Saturday and I'm so excited :excited2: 

Yanko

Has anyone been to The Pinkprint Tour yet? http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_party2.gif My concert date is this Saturday and I'm so excited :excited2: 

​i've seen the videos and it look fun 

Haroon

​i've seen the videos and it look fun 

​Agreed :giveup: She brings up 2 fans during Whip It and I'm wondering if that could be me :cryga: 

Has anyone been to The Pinkprint Tour yet? http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_party2.gif My concert date is this Saturday and I'm so excited :excited2: 

​I saw her sunday, it was amazing :excited2:

I got new tickets to see her in july because it was that good, so excited again :excited2:

Haroon

​I saw her sunday, it was amazing  ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

I got new tickets to see her in july because it was that good, so excited again  ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

​Omg :wao: Were you seated or GA??????

​Omg :wao: Were you seated or GA??????

​GA, i bought golden circle tickets so i had an amazing view ! I only expected to the golden circle to be smaller but it were like 15 rows, but i stood at row number 4 or something so i was very happy :D 

Yanko

​GA, i bought golden circle tickets so i had an amazing view ! I only expected to the golden circle to be smaller but it were like 15 rows, but i stood at row number 4 or something so i was very happy :D 

​were people having  fun? 

Haroon

Golden circle? :confused: I didn't know Nicki had a special GA area :omg: Does that mean I won't get close up? I don't remember there being golden circle tickets or priority entry for the London dates :huh:

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived