• Only

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unapologetic

the decay if it sells more than ARTPOP 

This will undoubtedly sell more than ARTPOP

All of her prior releases have gone platinum- Pink Friday 2 x platinum Roman Reloaded 1 x platinum.

Just watch the queen conquer ;)

"Ok, I think there's some Japanese-only-super-deluxe-ultra-Volton version that has even more songs, but since that's the album I think most people are going to hear, I'm tapping out. Goddamn. I'm almost impressed with myself for making it through this straight (minus that popcorn break). If anyone dumped a bucket of Gatorade over my head right now, I wouldn't be surprised. Let me stand up and stretch for a minute, maybe eat some more popcorn."

Final thoughts; it's really not Nicki's goal to make some hip-hop classic album that's going to change the world of music. It's her job to sell a **** ton of records and make a **** ton of money and try to beat the men at their own game and hopefully retain some amount of respect as a rapper in the process, and by that criteria I'd have to say The Pinkprint is mostly a success. There's frankly very little chance I'd ever listen to this album again if I wasn't obligated to revisit it in a month via "1 Listen" rules, but Nicki's got her own lane and it's not a lane I'm going to roadblock. I still wish she could just do her verse on "Monster" over and over again though."

He hated it. :emma:

it's a 70 

Anyone know if the shortened version is an issue in the US as well? :huh:

i dont think so 

p.s heres the review thread post in here dont let it die http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/132771-the-pinkprint-metacritic-70100/ :flop:

Judas Oyster

"Ok, I think there's some Japanese-only-super-deluxe-ultra-Volton version that has even more songs, but since that's the album I think most people are going to hear, I'm tapping out. Goddamn. I'm almost impressed with myself for making it through this straight (minus that popcorn break). If anyone dumped a bucket of Gatorade over my head right now, I wouldn't be surprised. Let me stand up and stretch for a minute, maybe eat some more popcorn."

Final thoughts; it's really not Nicki's goal to make some hip-hop classic album that's going to change the world of music. It's her job to sell a **** ton of records and make a **** ton of money and try to beat the men at their own game and hopefully retain some amount of respect as a rapper in the process, and by that criteria I'd have to say The Pinkprint is mostly a success. There's frankly very little chance I'd ever listen to this album again if I wasn't obligated to revisit it in a month via "1 Listen" rules, but Nicki's got her own lane and it's not a lane I'm going to roadblock. I still wish she could just do her verse on "Monster" over and over again though."

He hated it. :emma:

She just said in an interview with DJ Whoo Kid that her goal for this album is to make it a classic hip-hop album. That this album is not for the charts or getting paid, but for the culture. She's freeing herself, as Beyoncé with Beyoncé, and GaGa with ARTPOP.

Jesse Pinkman

listening now and I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised so far. :music:

I will say, some of her verses are kind of weak but what I respect the most about this album is her shocking authenticity. I respect the effort in diversity she put into her album as well. For once I feel like she's about real situations vs. just her ass or w/e. I definitely don't think this album was written for the charts.

I'd rate this album a 7/10. :yes:

It's science, bitch

Maybe you didn't rip correctly?

Have you tried playingvit on CD player??

No. Most of the Songs are shortened, because of the lenghts.

@everbody: do not buy the cd..get the download instead

No. Most of the Songs are shortened, because of the lenghts.

@everbody: do not buy the cd..get the download instead

Which version do you have? I'm reading that it happens with a deluxe because of the length 

CaliLilMonster

I don't like this album very much. I definitely prefer Pink Friday and Roman Reloaded  :music:. Still love Nicki though.

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived