Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What makes Applause still sound new?

Chic

Featured Posts

ManuelMonsterr

It's so iconic. It's like Poker Face. You never get sick of it. You could listen to it 30x a day and still love it. 

this

poker face its still fresh to me after 5 years lol

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J

It's that grower of a song that gets stuck in your head suddenly and like an IV to someone in need, ya gotta have it. It's also timeless for a change for a dance record. That's why it's the sleeper hit of 2013 and is still getting radio play. It was born that way baby. ;)

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

carrot stick

It time it will become one of her most famous and well known songs. The lyrics are unique and there is no other song like it.

MeehOfficial

To be honest I think Applause was really well written and produced. IT IS HER BIGGEST SONG! It's really smart actually with the meaning of the song -- you can imagine the epicness when she perform it on the tour!  :excited2:

Evanescence

It's ****ing fun to listen to ...makes me wanna ****ing curse all day while lifting my hands up in the air as if I'm not tired of doing it.

Phoenix

I'm still obsessed with it. Like everytime I hear it (and I listen to it at least 5 times a day) I get "excited". It's amazon!

1358361973967078_animate.gif

💎

Chromatislaps

It's so iconic. It's like Poker Face. You never get sick of it. You could listen to it 30x a day and still love it. 

this tbh, and honestly I never had that with Bad Romance. But I did have the freshness feeling with Alejandro, Telephone, BTW & HML 

Gagaloo911

No clue. It's amazeballs tho n still am not tired of it either!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived