💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga - Poker Face [Live Belvedere Gig]. (New VEVO Video)

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK

If you watch the Cherry Tree acoustic performance of Poker Face and compare it to the more recent acoustic performances of Poker Face there is such a dramatic change in tone. There is a melancholic nature about the song that didn't used to exist. There was something so jovial about a sassy blonde singing about how marvelous she was, now the song just comes off as sad. 

I'm not saying it's a bad change, I'm just noting the change. 

MonsterMum

Them YT comments 

"Gaga are you drunk? upload dwuw video b---h!"

:worship:

If you watch the Cherry Tree acoustic performance of Poker Face and compare it to the more recent acoustic performances of Poker Face there is such a dramatic change in tone. There is a melancholic nature about the song that didn't used to exist. There was something so jovial about a sassy blonde singing about how marvelous she was, now the song just comes off as sad. 

I'm not saying it's a bad change, I'm just noting the change. 

Life happened.

i think she really enjoys performing that song. but really, she has ARTPOP and she is performing old hits. This was flawless btw. :legend: 

Someone please make the meme of Gaga "Releases ARTPOP and shoots DWUW Video, performs Pokerface for the 453423th time"

MonsterMum

i think she really enjoys performing that song. but really, she has ARTPOP and she is performing old hits. 

That one wasn't the only one she did tho...

i think she really enjoys performing that song. but really, she has ARTPOP and she is performing old hits. This was flawless btw. :legend:

Someone please make the meme of Gaga "Releases ARTPOP and shoots DWUW Video, performs Pokerface for the 453423th time"

She also considers her audience. Most of the people at that event were celebrity friends, casual fans at best. She's going to play her hits to entertain them.

HausOfMiklaus

:flutter: I could listen and watch her sing with her piano all day long, along with her signature humour. Flawless.

gosh im crying

my fave song , she looks tanned

i just

i cant

:')

I love it too.... It was so beautiful :cryga:

Schwerk

Gaga from profile is so beautiful, her face structure :giveup:

I was thinking the same thing!

Thank god after weeks of thirst Im not thinking about the DWUW video anymore and I can just relax and enjoy this beautiful performance.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived