💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Portuguese radio stations playing Donatella

Linnocent

Featured Posts

SEVDALIZA

I guess I should start listening to Orbital then :creepflop: I don't think it's available where I live though, mess :roll:

Either way, it's really nice seeing them play non-singles! I'm actually amazed, Gaga has been paid dust for the last couple of years over here.

operating from another world

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

well Portuguese radio stations do play more variety

I know when i was there there was like 3-4 songs that were really popular and on the radio all the time but the rest was kinda spreadout

Here in Canada only the top 8 or 9 songs are played practically the whole time in the top "40" stations lmao

imasugarush

its true though.photo-14184.png?_r=1384139164

guy's production is way better, but donatella is the better single choice tbh

g.u.y gives me fan favorite flop vibes  :coffee:

its good, but its not memorable or strong at all

donatella can go either way imo

Yeah.. I think G.U.Y. has that nice bass in the beginning.. but apart from that, I don't think it has HIT all over it.

Donatella is fun, catchy, dancy. Probably the best or at least one of the best choices for the next single.. the only problem is the lyrics are a bit controversial in areas but oh well.

Fame IV

Glad my country is stanning for Gaga <3

YAAAAAAAS :legend:
MegaHits is stanning for Gaga aswell, DWUW just entered their top 10 and they play Applause, too :party:

yeah!

A Star is Born ⭐

SISTERV

I didn't really think anyone else would want Donatella to be a single but YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

Watch......Donatella will go number one, become platinum in every country, take dumps on careers, and make everyone love Gaga again.......

and the video will still come out 2 years after it's release. 

Just ask your gay friends their advice before you..get a spray tan on holiday...in Taipei.

iDQKSBcbRuM3L.gif

i think i just peed a little

Archived