I'm here for Stefani :)

Lady Gaga should be history

They're the same person  :)

It's a nickname, that's it  :)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho

It would actually be really shocking... not here for it at all, but as long as she feels good with herself... :)

degenerate

This would contradict so much of what she's said about her identity. She's always said Gaga isn't a forefront for anything. Gaga and Stefani are the same person.

MoneyFameSex

If she did that she'd lose me as a fan. I honestly loved her for trying so hard to prove that Gaga IS her! And if she pulled a "if I were not who you were tought to believe would you still believe ****" I'd feel so betrayed and lied to. Born this way would lose it's meaning and she's become a joke in my eyes.

exccept she said lady gaga is who she really is.. and that when she gave up the stage name stefani it was like she got rid of the poison that followed her until she became lady gaga

RAMROD

What about GODDESS DAILY??

That is more befitting, RIGHT GUYS?? :derpga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

This would contradict so much of what she's said about her identity. She's always said Gaga isn't a forefront for anything. Gaga and Stefani are the same person.

Why contradicts ? Stefani is a part of Lady Gaga....Lady Gaga can be what she wants because Gaga is theatre. It's it is not forbidden that Stefani is also in the "Lady Gaga theatre", but she mustn't be there every time the biggest and she is not alone there   ;)

I would love it when Gaga says nothing and release just an album with the her name "Stefani" .......i love the Lady Gaga show, but it would be interesting to hear and see Stefani with complete new music and to say "naked".

But it must be real, unique and very good organic music.

But it's not time for that now.....she has time for it, it can be very good for her career when she do it right.

And she can after a long time come back as Lady Gaga, The comeback can be very very big.

So she can be once again the new fresh artist who is new for every one and everybody will listen to Stefani and her songs, voice and her talent.

And she can be again fresh with the comeback as Lady Gaga and the people will now that Gaga as Stefani is a real musician, it's a win-win situation.

Luv u Sum

I know it's crazy but what if she pulled a Beyonce in like 5 years or so and it will be called Stefani. And after that she can be called stefani.

What do you think?

ithinkweed

The name Lady Gaga is way too iconic for her to change it lol.

This. I would be very sad if she changed her stage name  :fat:

miss anthropy

She's given a few hints about this before:

the lyrics to Aura,"do you want to see the girl behind the aura."

the speech and removing the wig during Swinefest between Sexxxdreams and Swine.

Fake imo. I would be sad and really disappointed. During TF she always claimed "The person you see in front of you is the one I really am". But as long as she's happy who I am to criticize her choices.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived