💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Miker
2 minutes ago, Ambrosia said:

I didn't think of this, but it makes perfect sense that the Northern Houses wouldn't fight with the Starks because of the history.  From their standpoint, it would make perfect sense to question why Sansa would marry a Lannister then a Bolton.  Oh, they will get their army.  If nothing else, Little Finger will come through.

And really, with Snow probably being a Stark and related to Khaleesi via the Mad King, I imagine they'll get her army and the Dothraki too.  That would be so cool.  :giveup:

Ramsay Bolton is a villain of the worst kind, and "good" villains die stupendous deaths.

Can't wait.  LOL

more-drama-plz-smiley-emoticon.png

What about the Greyjoys....never mind their orgies :yay: but I wonder how they will end up in all this? 

Mars..........or bust!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko
2 minutes ago, X Mannequin said:

can you explain this?Who exactly is lady stoneheart :flop: 

caitlyns dead body  

Ambrosia
1 minute ago, Miker said:

What about the Greyjoys....never mind their orgies :yay: but I wonder how they will end up in all this? 

I thought of that too... dang there are so many characters and stories to keep track of.  :emma:

Theon has loyalty to Sansa - I can see that happening.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

yASSsss
Just now, Yanko said:

caitlyns dead body  

what? :omg: Will she be back? :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Yanko
Just now, X Mannequin said:

what? :omg: Will she be back? :giveup: 

Spoiler

So, who is she? Simply put, Lady Stoneheart is the late Catelyn Stark after her untimely demise during the Red Wedding. Wait . . . what? During the Red Wedding scene in A Storm of Swords, the third book in George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series, Catelyn scratches deep marks under her eyes and pulls out large chunks of her hair at the sight of her son, Robb Stark, being murdered. Her throat is slit and her body is thrown into the river.

After three days in the water, her body is pulled from the river by Arya's abandoned direwolf, Nymeria. A group of men approach who turn out to be the Brotherhood Without Banners, led by Beric Dondarrion. Beric (not being a stranger to resurrection himself) gives his life to her through an act known as the "last kiss." Her wounds never fully heal and she is left disfigured and unable to easily speak. Her skin remains extremely pale and soft from being in the river so long and she holds her hand to the slit in her throat to utter what little she can.

http://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Who-Lady-Stoneheart-Game-Thrones-41529656

Miker
Just now, Ambrosia said:

I thought of that too... dang there are so many characters and stories to keep track of.  :emma:

Theon has loyalty to Sansa - I can see that happening.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Theon looks so weak for the most part but I think he will surprise. 

Mars..........or bust!

Miker
Just now, Yanko said:

Greyjoys can just die at once, who cares :rip:  

The problem is they may come back to life.......:omg:

Mars..........or bust!

yASSsss
1 minute ago, Yanko said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So, who is she? Simply put, Lady Stoneheart is the late Catelyn Stark after her untimely demise during the Red Wedding. Wait . . . what? During the Red Wedding scene in A Storm of Swords, the third book in George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series, Catelyn scratches deep marks under her eyes and pulls out large chunks of her hair at the sight of her son, Robb Stark, being murdered. Her throat is slit and her body is thrown into the river.

After three days in the water, her body is pulled from the river by Arya's abandoned direwolf, Nymeria. A group of men approach who turn out to be the Brotherhood Without Banners, led by Beric Dondarrion. Beric (not being a stranger to resurrection himself) gives his life to her through an act known as the "last kiss." Her wounds never fully heal and she is left disfigured and unable to easily speak. Her skin remains extremely pale and soft from being in the river so long and she holds her hand to the slit in her throat to utter what little she can.

http://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Who-Lady-Stoneheart-Game-Thrones-41529656

damn,this is so interesting :shocked: 

I'm feeling bad that i got spoiled for this twist.I shouldn't have asked about Lady Stoenheart in the first place :deadbanana: 

Ambrosia
3 minutes ago, Miker said:

The problem is they may come back to life.......:omg:

Come on now.... not everyone comes back to life.  :toofunny:

In a world of dragons and white walkers, is it really that strange??  It makes perfect sense, actually. 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Yanko
1 minute ago, X Mannequin said:

damn,this is so interesting :shocked: 

I'm feeling bad that i got spoiled for this twist.I shouldn't have asked about Lady Stoenheart in the first place :deadbanana: 

she wont appear on the show shes only in tjhe books 

yASSsss
3 minutes ago, Yanko said:

she wont appear on the show shes only in tjhe books 

even though i'm spoiled,i hope that she does.it'll be interesting to see her getting her revenge :giveup: 

MelbHawker
20 hours ago, X Mannequin said:

can you explain this?Who exactly is lady stoneheart :flop: 

Girl read up on Spoilers. This NEEDs to happen.

Lion Heart
On 6/7/2016 at 10:24 AM, RudzXinc said:

Tommen must be the worst king ever

What's Margaery's agenda? I'm curious, is she going to be bad ass?

To save her brother. 

But something tells me the High Sparrow is aware of her deceit and things will end badly for Margaery. Also in next weeks' episode promo, Cersei mutters the words "I choose violence" when confronted with the Faith Militant and you can see the Undead Mountain killing some Sparrow towards the end.. either way, I think Margaery's plan backfires either from her own deceit, or from Cersei's mistake. 

On 6/7/2016 at 0:51 PM, Ibo said:

I love the first theory. I didn't know we have seen that same face before. 

sub-buzz-14502-1465237331-9.jpg?resize=6

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived