Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

:duck: mother of god

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ambrosia

Finally, Arya's story arc intersected and somewhat paid off.  :giveup:

Another footnote from history... when Guy Fawkes tried to blow up the House of Lords.  :giveup:

I'm so emotionally spent from this episode I can hardly be coherent.  :giveup:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Lion Heart

I loved tonight's episode :giveup: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Yanko
Spoiler

poor margery :giveup: 

Spoiler

and QUEEN DAENERYS IS COMING. no one is safe :diane::diane:

RAMROD

I am very satisfied with this season finale tbh.

Most stories have come to a close and ready for new chapter to begin.

Cannot wait for the next season, looks like it's going to be grim in Kings Landing :wtf:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lion Heart

So I have a theory regarding the "King in the North" scene: 

Before we had this scene, earlier Little Finger approaches Sansa demanding his "reward" (a marriage to Sansa herself as Lady of Winterfell and Wardeness of the North). Sansa then pretends not to know what he is asking of her when she tells him something along the lines of "I was wrong. I don't know what you really want." 

Later Lady Mormont gives a rousing speech and leads the "King in the North" speech, which concludes with Jon being crowned.. the King in the North.

So my theory is that Sansa may have talked to Lady Mormont and urged her to lead the "KITN" speech so that the other Lords will follow. So now that Jon is declared the King, this effectively roadblocks Little Finger's plot to marry her and become Warden of the North. But it doesn't end there. 

At the end of this scene, we see Sansa make eye contact with Little Finger and her smile fades away. Baelish is pissed and he possibly figured out that Sansa was behind this, and she in turn knows this..

At least that's my take on it. HBO seems to be implying some kind of sibling rivalry between Jon and Sansa though so idk..

LebaneseDude

Loved the episode. Amazing finale. 

Tommen took King's Landing too literally :diane: 

Also goosebumps...

----

Oh and I loved the breaking of the 4th wall when Olenna Tyrell told the Sand Snakes to shut the **** up because they have nothing interesting to say :rip: 

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

RAMROD
28 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Before we had this scene, earlier Little Finger approaches Sansa demanding his "reward" (a marriage to Sansa herself as Lady of Winterfell and Wardeness of the North). Sansa then pretends not to know what he is asking of her when she tells him something along the lines of "I was wrong. I don't know what you really want." 

Later Lady Mormont gives a rousing speech and leads the "King in the North" speech, which concludes with Jon being crowned.. the King in the North.

So my theory is that Sansa may have talked to Lady Mormont and urged her to lead the "KITN" speech so that the other Lords will follow. So now that Jon is declared the King, this effectively roadblocks Little Finger's plot to marry her and become Warden of the North. But it doesn't end there. 

At the end of this scene, we see Sansa make eye contact with Little Finger and her smile fades away. Baelish is pissed and he possibly figured out that Sansa was behind this, and she in turn knows this..

At least that's my take on it. HBO seems to be implying some kind of sibling rivalry between Jon and Sansa though so idk..

[spoiler]Could Arya will come home when she heard what happened next season? Maybe she can.protect Sansa that way.

All we can be sure of is Cersei's days are numbered. And if her prophecy are true, and the.producers do not alterrd it for the TV show, I assume it will be by Tyrion.[/spoiler]

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lion Heart

*I loved how the Queen of Thorns SHUT the edgy Sand Snakes UP. It was about time they were knocked down a peg or two. 

*Queen Cersei dominated this episode. The explosion at the Sept of Baelor was well done IMO. I thought ALL of King's Landing would blow up, and I am glad that didn't happen (yet). The Faith Militant, Bernie Sanders, Lancel and Kevan Lannister, Margaery, Loras, and Mace Tyrell ALL eliminated at the same time. Cersei essentially did what Tywin Lannister did to House Reyne; Tywin eliminated this House and Cersei pretty much eliminated House Tyrell. Only Olenna Tyrell remains and to be fair she doesn't have much time left.  

*Dany now has The Unsullied, a Dothraki Army, half of House Greyjoy, and now it appears that Dorne and the remaining Tyrell forces are joining her side. Who does Cersei have? Beside the Lannister army and a (collapsing) House Frey.. she has no one left. Cersei will get obliterated unless one of Dany's allys betrays her (which I'm expecting). My guess is that she will lure Dany into King's Landing and then possibly blow up the whole place for good? I will not be surprised if Euron's side of House Greyjoy will meet Dany halfway through and cause some damage before Dany's team makes landing. Damn I need to know. :giveup: 

So the following House are extinct or are in the process of dying: 

-House Baratheon: extinct. Gendry is not a Baratheon and there is no one left to legitimize him. With Tommen Baratheon dead, this House is essentially dead.

-House Bolton: extinct. Once Ramsay killed his own father, he was the only one left. Ramsay Bolton is now dead after being defeated by Jon and Sansa's forces. 

-House Tyrell: extinct. Olenna Tyrell is the remaining member of House Tyrell and she will pass soon. :( 

-House Frey: collapsing. With Walder Frey dead including his two oldest sons I believe, this House will now collapse as the younger siblings each will try to stake their claim. I mean there is a chance that they will rally behind an heir, but I'm not so sure.

-House Martell: extinct. The intelligent Sand Snakes sought to avenge Oberyn Martell by killing the last two members of said House. Well done.  

-I'm not entirely sure about the statuses of Houses Umber and Karstark, but I think they went the way of House Bollton. 

Omg what a long post. :giveup: 

Lion Heart
19 minutes ago, LebaneseDude said:

Tommen took King's Landing too literally :diane: 

----

Loved the episode. Amazing finale. Sad for Margaery though I was rooting for her.

Oh **** :udidnt::giveup: 

Poor Loras and Margaery... All because he fell in love with a guy and she was trying to save him from homophobic fanatics. :(

Yanko
43 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

yeah sansa doesn't want to get married to him shes msmart and baelish is now mad 

Yanko
5 minutes ago, Ibo said:

Poor Loras and Margaery... All because he fell in love with a guy and she was trying to save him from homophobic fanatics. :(

legend margery :giveup:  

Archived