monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy McQueen

I thought we will never ever mention his name here again? :awkney:

And I don't believe any word.

And even if it's true, Interscope should let Gaga do what she wants, since that's what the song is all about - do what u want. :awkney:

I'm here for a super s-xual video, tbh. But I also want art and unexpected stuff. Personal stuff, that Gaga was talking about. Dealing with the haters, dealing with the critics ('cause that's the meaning of the song). Like her giving parts of her body to the paparazzi or something like that, I don't know. Something weird. And I want her to be eccentric, but in some scenes also without make-up, natural with pale skin and black hair, still beautiful.

I'm here for it. :)

monketsharona

Just to be clear, I'm not fond of Perez. I posted it just to discuss it ;) 

To me he could be right this time, I would not be surprised to see Interscope interfere in Gaga's plans again... 

According to Perez Hilton, Lady Gaga's DWUW video has been delayed because of a battle with Interscope which finds the video to much 'smutty' and 's-xual' :

@LadyGaGa Bummer about all the drama with your label about your new music video. Hopefully it's resolved today. A lot less views next week.

@fabiano_sants @ladygaga Her label is upset with how smutty/super s-xual it turned out, I hear.

stopped reading after perez hilton

Stefani328

Just to be clear, I'm not fond of Perez. I posted it just to discuss it ;)

To me he could be right this time, I would not be surprised to see Interscope interfere in Gaga's plans again... 

Why would you use Perez as a source? You might as well use Angela Chang

Archived