💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW This week (Allegedly)

UrethraFranklin

Featured Posts

The rumor going around is that she will release the music video on MTV and BitTorrent, and then post it to VEVO. Nobody knows when though. I just hope she takes advantage of the hype from the performance last night.

Source  :eww:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga premiered with MTV rather than VEVO. I mean, it wouldn't be the first time. She premiered Aura on E! or whatever. So obviously she isn't fully in bed with VEVO.

Yeah, I have that feeling. Remember the You & I MTV premiere and TRL like interview :D 

skaxboy

Remember when Britney had a video for "Outrageous" featuring R. Kelly and it was never released?

In before DWUW video is shelved as well :derpga:

Funny how the era is already in a anti-climatic effect since her team can't get anything right. UGH! After that amazing performance on The Voice they should push the video before the song die on itunes again.

I don't really care at this point.

It actually makes me sad seeing so much potential for this single and album wasted in terms of promotion. I love the album, it's really good, but Gaga needs to get her **** together. Seriously.

SpadesToStart

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/media/media_video.cgi?MTV

I saw that other VEVO premier link and looked around the site.

Says here MTV is premiering DWUW this week.

Considering Monster, Banga, & XO premiered this week, who's to say Gaga wont too?

Who knows.  I think it may have originally been planned for this week (hence gaga's tweets last week), but with Beyonce and the Monster they decided to push it back.  Maybe they just want it to be the center of attention for a couple days.

Then again maybe a surprise announcement on Thursday or Friday?

Illuminati Freak

Beyonce turns out 17 music videos and GaGa can't even turn out one. Like give me a break already.  :noparty:

Honestly, I'm ready for the third single and want to forget about this.

It'll take a lot of promotion and a damn good video to get the hype back up since it has worn down over the past couple months.

Funny how the era is already in a anti-climatic effect since her team can't get anything right. UGH! After that amazing performance on The Voice they should push the video before the song die on itunes again.

Exactly! They are putting too little effort way too late. The Voice was amazing for the single, but I think people have heard it so long that it just won't really gain any more traction unless they have something constant to back it. 

But they said that last week, and the week before that, and the week before that. Taking it with a grain of salt. :classy:

Eighteen

just release the ****ing video already, gagaloo. ****

The sluggishness of this era really is unparallelled. :fail:

well put

Kim Kardashian

just release the ****ing video already, gagaloo. ****

Gaga's answer to this would probably be the same thing as your nickname.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

One thing is for sure

It's probably wise to take this rumor with a grain of salt, lest you get badly disappointed again

Just stand back and wait for something to happen and you don't be so let down!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived