Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Unreleased Songs Discussion

Sunny

Should Out of Control get officially released?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should Out of Control get officially released?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

display name

Well, Gaga went through some **** to get "Telephone" back. It is possible that there are some issues between Gaga and Rodney Jerkins.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

And that's sad some of her old unreleased songs (most of them demo) are 100000x better than a lot of ARTPOP songs 

ChicaSkas

Because Burim is a stingy fellow these days!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Jjang

*I think that its overrated as ****, catchy song, nothing more, nothing less.

Maybe Ill choose to be a filler on The fame, but nothing more. Every song from The fame monster until ARTPOP is better and deserves to be on the albums.

Shaney

I think it may be that the rights are split between another label or artist.  I'm pretty sure this is the song that Kendrick was suppose to be on OR was supposed to be on his album.  Wasn't it? :gum:

OR

It's coming on the app on June 30th.

This version is a little more clear...  I hadn't heard it til' today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKhVSShjxmo

Idk this song just makes me so happy and I want to have the full so bad :giveup:

Maybe she can take her parts out and make a new song she can't just scrap it :giveup:

Chic

Or maybe because it would make no sense releasing it now? Like, what is it gonna be? A non-album single? The song is catchy and will probably be released in full on the next album. It's not as if it's sub-par. Featuring a rapper on it could boost it to single material on the next record if done right.

Red

Her will?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Oscar

I just don't think it meets her artistic vision. She probably has a plan for PN and releasing it now isn't part of it...Or maybe it is? She might release it tomorrow for all we know. 

Shaney

Or maybe because it would make no sense releasing it now? Like, what is it gonna be? A non-album single? The song is catchy and will probably be released in full on the next album. It's not as if it's sub-par. Featuring a rapper on it could boost it to single material on the next record if done right.

I don't think it will be on the next album.  But yeah, you're right about it not being the right time.

Prometheus

Because Gaga doesn't make sense tbh. I love her, but she has a knack for not releasing things. :shrug:

Computer

I almost forgot how the dancers slayed during this at the show :flutter:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived