Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: No DWUW Vevo premiere this week; list subject to change

Edge

Featured Posts

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BornSimon

Well this is just stupid. I have the feeling she has scrapped the original video and filmed it again and the whole thing is Gaga and R Kelly against that white background.

Dean Winchester

LMFAO and some of y'all thought it was a good idea to scrap Venus for this mess. HA. 

QpPc7.gif

:lmao: exactly...she had the video already planned and performances were all set and properly rehearsed; and even the promo was scheduled for VENUS :dies: it would have been more organized if she kept Venus as the second single  :toofunny:  i find this DWUW video delay amusing  :manicure:

JaggedMonster

It's all over ticketmaster and stuff! so yeah!

and here im thinking it was fake..she need to hire some graphic designers from GGD cause the one she has working for her are 9YR OLDS :flop:

Lion Heart

Things can be added or removed from that list; the videos posted there are just the ones that Vevo knows are coming for sure. 

Reposting :coffee:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

MessyTop

what a mess really

it's clear that there was somehting wrong with the video or she didn't like it.

why do we always have to struggle and wait and suffer for every Gaga release video or promo for the past year! why?

she need a manager and people telling her "NO" i feel everyone around her says YES! Hence the horror fo the Artrave poster

i'm starting to get over her games at this point. she shouldve promoted the hell out of dwuw but she barrly played it anywhere.

and now another video delay its boring tbh. this happens when the management is just the puppet of the artist. things never get done.

set a date at stick with it. every other artist in the world does it too

Well this is just stupid. I have the feeling she has scrapped the original video and filmed it again and the whole thing is Gaga and R Kelly against that white background.

I swear they try to create Wrecking Ball 2.0

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived