Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fox Business News: ARTPOP causes $25M loss for Interscope

Oyster

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings

IN OTHER NEWS, LADY GAGA'S FOURTH ALBUM WILL BE TITLED WHITE ROSE THORNS. RECEIPTS COMING SOON.

tumblr_mgi10r1dSH1qm7curo1_400.gif

I feel like Interscope didn't even spend much on promo. I mean, probably a lot, but how could ARTPOP cause such a huge loss? It did well first week, anyway.

3 points in and ready for more

Squidward T

If ARTPOP sold 850k worldwide thats about 7-8 million profit plus applause and dwuw single sales pushing it towards 10-11 million plus royalties, appeseances, ect i think its made around 15 million in profit,

Who proved it was fake? I still think it could have some truth....

That's not logical. We know that the figure comes from "Angela Cheng", who is known to a) hate Gaga, and b) be a pathological liar. So the burden of proof should be on her. In addition, it was specifically denied by Gaga, as well as by Bill Werde, who we can take as a relatively neutral, credible industry insider.

Further, the claim came to FBN by way of the New York Post, as part of an article that was filled with errors, not the least of which was using Angela Cheng as a source. (Ironically, most of the errors the Post writer made are ones that I don't think Cheng herself ever would've, since she actually follows Gaga, but just lies about her in ways that are difficult to verify.) FBN treats the NY Post as credible because they're both owned by Rupert Murdoch. We should regard both of them as not credible, for the same reason.

MonsterMarty

Fox is a flop when it come to reporting on a liberal? Who could have guess?!

Worst part is that the examiner doesn't care. i've reported her countless times it's not even a proper critique, it's slanderous, hateful writing

That makes it worse. More attention for articles they know will get pressed fans to click on them giving them views. Just ignore, it's all we can do really.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived