Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga tweets Britney Spears (Collab)

Miley

Featured Posts

HORRORHOLIC

Spears adds nothing. The woman can't sing and has nothing creative to offer. I'm sure it would turn out ok, but it wouldn't sound any different then if they picked a random girl off the street and fixed her voice in the studio. The bottom line is, Gaga could do the exact same song by herself and make it much better.

But I'm sure because of her name it would be a pretty big deal and get people talking.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spears adds nothing. The woman can't sing and has nothing creative to offer. I'm sure it would turn out ok, but it wouldn't sound any different then if they picked a random girl off the street and fixed her voice in the studio. The bottom line is, Gaga could do the exact same song by herself and make it much better.

But I'm sure because of her name it would be a pretty big deal and get people talking.

:awkney:

🌹 free britney 🌹

HORRORHOLIC

Did I say anything that was untrue ? Spears is the perfect example of a manufactured pop star.

I hope it turns out well though and I'm genuinely happy a lot of you guys are excited 

Don't get excited, this could happen and then not be released because of creative differences, aka Kendrick Lamar/Cher/Azelia

Did I say anything that was untrue ? Spears is the perfect example of a manufactured pop star.

I hope it turns out well though and I'm genuinely happy a lot of you guys are excited 

Yeah, that is the main reason for a collab between them, Gaga could give some freedom to Britney.

🌹 free britney 🌹

RileyMint

lol @ this comment on exhale:

"Please happen.

Two flops working together to save their careers.  :crying2:  :crying2: "

I don't like this word but I feel like I need to scream it from the top of my lungs….

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!

No old song remix ! I want an brand new song written by Lady Gaga which features on ARTPOP Vol.2

I want a new song too !  That will be more cool  and, like other member posted, gaga can bring more freedom to Britney :)

• Admin locked this topic

Archived