Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lorde retweets Gaga tweet

SunKing

Featured Posts

I'm afraid she is. Lorde is known for being shady and she shamelessly criticized many celebrities. I think she see's herself high above pop girls.

What a shame she doesn't like Gaga, I really like Pure Heroine.

But she's praised Gaga before... :shrug:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But she's praised Gaga before... :shrug:

I only checked for it now and I'm really glad to hear she praised Gaga, I wounder what was the reason for her to retweet this tweet... :shrug:

LadyoftheDam

Or simply "girl friends", as in female friends which gay men usually have more than straight men :duck:

Yeah, this.

Idk if it's shade, necessarily. Maybe Lorde just liked the tweet, and how very Gaga it was. 'Cause to what other popstar's concert would fans dress up like that?

MikeyMoonShine

Tbh to me it looks like lorde found the comment funny so retweeted it. We have to remember that gaga was being funny. 

"the usual" as in her shows are always crazy, Lorde probably just lolled and retweeted. It doesn't seem like shade to me. 

She has praised Gaga before after all.  

Lorde... A new brilliant artist ruining her career because of her shady mouth.. Didn't meant to be offensive but this remind me of Azealia's destiny.. :teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee:

She won't last too long if she continues to do this, she should keep her "thoughts" (sarcasm) for herself.

which is why you dont see them crying about ppl calling them names and saying mean things to them
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

I hope that's not shade as some of you guys are saying. If it is then that's an ignorant way to try and bring down your contemporaries.

Lorde... A new brilliant artist ruining her career because of her shady mouth.. Didn't meant to be offensive but this remind me of Azealia's destiny.. :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:

She won't last too long if she continues to do this, she should keep her "thoughts" (sarcasm) for herself. 

Azaelia never had a career :awkney:

J e s s e

Or simply "girl friends", as in female friends which gay men usually have more than straight men :duck:

mte :messga:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

It's definitely shade. 

As if I couldn't dislike this peasant more, now this. She needs to focus on herself and her own music instead of throwing shade, it's pathetic.

How embarrasing 4 u though when she loves Gaga and didn't even throw shade.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived