Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your sales though.

gagamotorboats.gif

Jk, get dat critical acclaim

OMG is that real!? :lmao:  :rip:

I always got the impression that Jessie J disliked Gaga, so this is nice to hear :awesome:

May sound silly but I get so happy when other artists and celebrities praise Gaga :emo: :laughga:

I totally understands you... That means that she's an amazing artist admired by other ones!

She always says nice things about gaga ! :party:

she also called the grammys "egg" vessel as gaga calls it :)

stan jessie j stan ipAdcc71g8JDK.gif

Weasel

OMG is that real!? :lmao:  :rip:

I always got the impression that Jessie J disliked Gaga, so this is nice to hear :awesome:

Something tells me those boobs are not real :hor:

She tweeted this on her twitter account:

JESSIE J â€@JessieJ 29m

@ladygaga Your voice, your control, your charisma, your shoes! Last night was amazing! Thank you for such a great show x

I love Jessie  :worship: She's the greatest british artist (for me)

May sound silly but I get so happy when other artists and celebrities praise Gaga :emo: :laughga:

Me too, but it was always so obvious that Jessie J stans for Gaga :laughga:

And i say that she must do performances like this much more in public, tv and radio.....she has it and everyboy will realize that, she is not trash like Miley but a real old soul for entertainment buisness.

This! It's actually sad that SO many people still don't know what a voice she really has. But hey, it's her songs public hears on the radio that doesn't give an opportunity to understand her  full vocal ability. Not all of them, of course (like DWUW for example), but most of them. That's how pop songs are, but they don't HAVE to be like that (again, DWUW). I just really want for her to start releasing more this kind of music. Every time after performances like on Alan Carr last night people are like "Oh my God I had no idea Lady Gaga can sing!" I say girl, just show the whole world already what you are really made of.

MonsterMum

I like her a lot, seems like a nice woman to hang out with.

With a great voice I do must add.

tumblr_m1rkggGkuG1r6lfooo1_500.gif

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived