💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why Is ARTPOP #275 on iTunes in Ireland?!

ARTPOPSlave

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSlave

28 ARTPOP LADY GAGA STREAMLINE/INTERSCOPE/KONLIVE 4

its 28 on official. CDs are still big here

do what u want is 22 also. its fine

It's actually 15 which is pretty good. I'm hoping that it's selling well with physical copies :awkney:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

obviously a glitch. stop being so fkn dramatic all the time.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Arturo

ITUNES LIES  OFFICIAL CHARTS AS OF YESTERDAY 28 ARTPOP LADY GAGA STREAMLINE/INTERSCOPE/KONLIVE 4

Physical albums are more relevant there then

LORD GAGA

Why do you need to exist? Because this is a forum about Charts/Sales. I can't post whatever the f**k I please, now gtfo. Thanks  :heart:

Actually this is a forum about Lady Gaga, if you want a forum focused on charts and sales please go to ATRL. As for your attitude, let me inform you that you cannot simply post whatever the 'f**k' you please, bad attitude equals bad consequences. Reporting your response, enjoy your warning points.

Actually this is a forum about Lady Gaga, if you want a forum focused on charts and sales please go to ATRL. As for your attitude, let me inform you that you cannot simply post whatever the 'f**k' you please, bad attitude equals bad consequences. Reporting your response, enjoy your warning points.

This is the Charts and Sales section. :awkney:

LORD GAGA

This is the Charts and Sales section. :awkney:

He implied that the forum was charts and sales, not the specific section. Besides his attitude is unnecessary.

Damn, Australia hasn't been here for her at all this era.

iIp2c4GAZUVll.gif

*Its all performance art about karma, ya'll were making fun of Madonna's album sales and how she's a flop in Australia and now Gaga is giving you a taste of your own medicine.

*Rhonj-ter-praying.gif

Archived