Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Opinions on the ARTPOP app after 3 weeks?

GreenEyes

App  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still use the App?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty POed that I can't download it on the phone I got less than a year ago, because it's not a "recent" enough model. Psht. What bull crap. But looking at what people have posted, I could've made most of it myself in just a few weeks, and I'm pretty amateur at making apps. The opening animation is cool, but it's all style and no substance, nothing to go back to. What a disappointment. 

J e s s e

It's a flop and haven't bothered downloaded it :manicure:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

I think if she kept an interactive petga it'd be more re-usable, but I haven't touched it in a long time. :shrug:

Excited to see what else they add to the app, though!

It had so much potential, but ultimately at the moment it's no more than a glorified gif-maker, and I can't even upload my own images to it! I hope there will be more features and better functionality in the near future.

I love the concept behind things like littlemonsters,com and this app...its to get people to start creating their own art. But every time I use either of these platforms, its nothing but Gaga images that people are editing over and making into gifs.   :noparty:

hughdancy

I think it's cool, but I don't use it much anymore. Once they begin adding and updating things, the app has potential to be amazing!

codymonster

The "seen by Gaga" section hasn't changed since I got it, so I think Gaga's bored of it too already :rip:

Apart from that amazing intro, it's a total mess. 

You have that boring gif maker and that's it. i would prefer a "interactive digital booklet" where we have visuals for every song, games, etc. 

Once again she was talking out her ass about all these features she had in her mind but never got realized. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• 3 months later...
Teri Hatcher

The app sucks, sadly  :fail:  :smh:

The App is such a crap, the only good thing is the opening, everything else is just BS.

- Why isn't there a Story-Part about her creating ARTPOP, the journey for each song, with pictures from the Studio, with the producers and so on?

- Why isn't she releasing GagaVision on it?

- Why isn't there something about "Art" she is using, wearing and so on?

- Why isn't she recording her ARTPOP journey and putting it on the App (her experience in Japan etc.)

There are so many ways to use this App in a good way, but they made a MP3 Player and Gif Maker out of it? I would fire the person who made this honestly!

The App is definitely not what i expected after her hyping this for so long, and almost 700mb? I deleted it after 2 days already. 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Archived