💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Opinions on the ARTPOP app after 3 weeks?

GreenEyes

App  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still use the App?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

How do you get the app, buy a digital copy of the album? I don't have it, but it wasn't something for me when I tried it at the POP UP gallery.

no u just go to your app store and download it u don't need to album

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's quite boring, actually. I was extremely unimpressed due to the fact that the app was one thing I was VERY hyped about. It's truly too bad Gaga most likely didn't have much say in the app's development. I expected much more, such as the games, bonus tracks, interactive features, etc. What happened to the app being a jewel case?

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

ArtHaus is such a mess, who needs those floppy gifs tbh ?

Give us Stems,unreleased songs, the remixing station !!!

Lord Axel

At this point in time, it is more worthless than MDNA.  :manicure:

woah gurl I wouldn't go there

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

AyaKara

no u just go to your app store and download it u don't need to album

It's not on my Playstore/ Google Play :huh:

What really gets me is that even the record player thing is horribly basic. Like what kind of lost opportunity to mix the visual and musical aspects? So much more could have been done with that. 

freebit

It doesn't do much. 

The only reason I haven't deleted it is because of the random chance that a good update might happen, and/or she releases an app song on it.

I think Gaga is the only person who still uses the app.

I haven't used it since the second day it was out, not deleting it though since it took so long to download and I'm praying for some good updates and Trakstar and GagaTV to be at least somewhat soon. 

Wish there had been more to it right off the bat. You can't do very much with it and I think most people probably found it boring after a day or two. It definitely needed something to keep people coming back!

The App is such a crap, the only good thing is the opening, everything else is just BS.

- Why isn't there a Story-Part about her creating ARTPOP, the journey for each song, with pictures from the Studio, with the producers and so on?

- Why isn't she releasing GagaVision on it?

- Why isn't there something about "Art" she is using, wearing and so on?

- Why isn't she recording her ARTPOP journey and putting it on the App (her experience in Japan etc.)

There are so many ways to use this App in a good way, but they made a MP3 Player and Gif Maker out of it? I would fire the person who made this honestly!

The App is definitely not what i expected after her hyping this for so long, and almost 700mb? I deleted it after 2 days already. 

Dominic

The App is such a crap, the only good thing is the opening, everything else is just BS.

- Why isn't there a Story-Part about her creating ARTPOP, the journey for each song, with pictures from the Studio, with the producers and so on?

- Why isn't she releasing GagaVision on it?

- Why isn't there something about "Art" she is using, wearing and so on?

- Why isn't she recording her ARTPOP journey and putting it on the App (her experience in Japan etc.)

There are so many ways to use this App in a good way, but they made a MP3 Player and Gif Maker out of it? I would fire the person who made this honestly!

The App is definitely not what i expected after her hyping this for so long, and almost 700mb? I deleted it after 2 days already. 

Spill it.  :tea: 

The app is awful, waste of time and energy.  Gaga hyped the app so much that I expected something at least half-decent.  Who needs some floppy rotating balls and some moving pig gif?

The whole app looks cheap and tacky, the music player is basic and the entire interface is dull.  The opening sequence was great but they haven't even done anything with this app since it's release and I doubt I will wait wait 100 odd days for other features.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Spill it.  :tea: 

The app is awful, waste of time and energy.  Gaga hyped the app so much that I expected something at least half-decent.  Who needs some floppy rotating balls and some moving pig gif?

The whole app looks cheap and tacky, the music player is basic and the entire interface is dull.  The opening sequence was great but they haven't even done anything with this app since it's release and I doubt I will wait wait 100 odd days for other features.  

The countdown is probably for Act II, they will just update it so you can play the songs on the App...  :toofloppy:

The idea behind it was probably good but something happend on the way and now we have this BS. Wasn't she even working with NASA for this App? 

Archived