Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: ARTPOP Exceeds 4th Week Expectations, 35k

Fizzy

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

Not her getting outsold by The Piano Guys

Not sure of this comment.  Their, "Angels We Have Heard on High" is beautiful.  They are very talented.

Not that I care or know about sales and charts, but will the DWUW video help at this point?  I know that people want to see it because they like the song, but I'm just speaking sales wise.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is expected though, no hits no album sales. Let's call her a touring artist now, if that doesn't work out either she will be the Google Plus queen or something.

:lmao: I'm officially out when she becomes Google Plus queen. 

freebit

lol, this rollercoaster...

At this point I've stopped caring too much. It came, it got its #1, time to move on :coffee: Maybe someday this album will be appreciated as some type of ~hidden campy gem, but we must accept that it ain't ever going to slay at this point and stop melting down over it.

Weasel

But Applause was a hit and DWUW is on the right track

So idk what's happening here

Well Applause was already dead before the album came out, it was released 3 months before the album came out. It did not have enough impact to wait for a new video this long, it should've come out a week or two before the album. Instead nothing major has happened since 4 months. 

hausofmike

But Applause was a hit and DWUW is on the right track

So idk what's happening here

She really screwed up her image and lost a lot of fans #1

waiting even longer to release the dwuw video isnt helping #2

its almost christmas time so people do wait to get the album. even though she will get a boost, this wont be selling more unless a song actually becomes a hit. and by hit - i mean blow up, have parodys, catchy, radio playing it like a rihanna song #3

Born To Slay

Someone need to burn all of Garth's albums so the true queen can debut atop the chart!

Arturo

She really screwed up her image and lost a lot of fans #1waiting even longer to release the dwuw video isnt helping #2its almost christmas time so people do wait to get the album. even though she will get a boost, this wont be selling more unless a song actually becomes a hit. and by hit - i mean blow up, have parodys, catchy, radio playing it like a rihanna song #3

Yup. Let's hope the 3rd single does that...

CharlesReyna

There really hasn't been enough of a push for this album.

How long has it been since the "Applause" music video came out? It feels like ages ago to me.

I think that's the biggest thing working against her, it came out 3 months ago, a promo hear and there, just not enough to keep up with aggressive marketing campaigns going on with other musicians. I honestly don't know if a dwuw video will help at this point.

Archived