Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BREAKING: M&G packages will put you ON the stage for the ARTPOP Ball

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HORRORHOLIC

$1500 is for the M&G Roseland package. Not the ARTPOP Ball, no where says that at all. 

Yeah, I don't think it's gonna be that much. I can't afford it either way.

I wish there was a stage design so we could see how everything will be set up.

So basically a meet and greet ticket gets you on stage on Gaga for 1 performance? with no backstage meeting?

We dont know if it's one song or the entire show. And yes, you can meet her backstage too with the package.

1500 is really A LOT...

But she obviously has to do it...

*$1500 dollars? I'm willing to do it tbh

I think this stage opportunity is just for one performance seated next to her and then you see the rest of the show in that special b stage or platform or whatever it is, but that would mean you get to see the rest of the show from a large distance... I have this Beyonce bey stage in my mind, I guess it will be something like that.

GagaMyBlood95

$1500 dollars? I'm willing to do it tbh

Well, of course... Every little monster is, but A LOT of us don't have that amount of money...

Now, this is WAR.

tumblr_mqkzpsjj7Q1r2a33go1_500.gif

Unfair snide tbh, some people does work their tix or saved for awhile now. It is not rich people pit, it is Monster pit!

Of course some people will have worked hard and saved. Those people are very fortunate to have jobs which pay enough for them to be able to do that. The majority though will be those same people who are loaded enough to not have to worry about work and have already met her a bunch of times already.

$1500 is about twice my rent and bills for an entire month so it's no skin off my nose if it means my ticket is cheaper.

i hope she doesnt come to the UK next then...i need more time to save up

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Woolfsmck

Too much money

Considering her popularity, there is no 'fair' way for fans to get close and meet her.  The fact that she pulls people randomly for free is pretty unusual for a performer of her caliber too.  I think her security personal must have nightmares before each show.  8-/

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

idk about you all, but I think that I'd not enjoy the show on the stage as in the monster pit. 1. Id feel kind of uncomfortable on the stage 2. In the stage is still rly cool.

p.s. If I wanna be in the pit, I don't have to stand in the line at 8am? I just have to buy the $85 ticket, right?

Woolfsmck

Sitting on the stage is def not for me. I would be like :awkney: the whole time.

Me too, I feel the stage is for the performer (Gaga and co.) ... A backstage pass plus a chance to get a picture with her backstage would be way cool tho..

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived